The Remix Appreciation Thread

Mr Waffles

when i saw supercat i thought it was gonna be scalp dem and i was gonna have to climb through my computer to kiss you.

such a Torontonian

gotta 1-up my posts

first my Fugees, now my Supercat

hopefully you won't one-up this (i don't think its possible anyway)

kuqNrwtQ3rQ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need to get the f up on outta here w/ nirvana and boards of canada remixes.

this thread should be devoted to 95-99 hip-hop/party jumpoffs. exclusively. pretty much a WHY DIDDY'S REMIX GUEST APPEARIN' ASS SAVED MY LIFE thread.

lets not forget about so so def.

Jex26BlCl5Q

and i forgot about this song:

yHFzYvjK6xk

waffles, that aint exactly a remix, nah meen. iyeah its new vocal over old beats, but its kinda like a cover. most the stuff people are throwing up here are tracks that have an alternate version thats just hotter than the original or in a world of its own.

sean paul has inpeccable flow. if he wasnt concerned with making radio singles hed probably be the best thing going.

my problem with him is that i can never understand what the fuck he's saying, so i can't rap along with him when i'm trying to look hard in the club

you think his verse on that is better than kardinal's?

• 3 weeks later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koh8vyfCEe8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koh8vyfCEe8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>