any1 know how to make quick cash?

superdupersang

the eternal question,

more eternal than whats the meaning of life etc etc

alternatively, get mega strong on roids, and start a life of crime. (scarface,

1 to 2 years down the line, hey presto, your the new crime lord of wherever you are.

then you can wearing ozwald boateng sutis and louis vuitton your entire car, like a mofo

oh wait,

crime dont pay..

Quote:

if crime dont pay then why do people make money selling crack? shit... you can make a good living selling nickel bags of weed

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Jan 9, 2006 06:31 AM

yeah selling nickel bags out of your mums house.

fuck that

drugs aint worth it unless your pushing proper weight.. all these little kids selling 8ths makes me laugh

Quote:

are these the standard ads under all posts

or does every message

go through a massive filter and leaves the most "relervant" ones?

--- Original message by superdupersang on Jan 11, 2006 08:29 AM

yes, that's how Google Ads works -- they're targeted.

If you want big money quick try medical or pharmaceutical research. A friend of mine is a nurse who looks after the guys who sign up while they are in quarantine/recovery and while she tells me about some of the more extreme dark shit they do, she also says that some of the drug tests are pretty easy with no side effects and they pay well.

• 3 years later...

My supergay,

It is my pleasure to pm you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your gaybutt.Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of FIFTEEN Million US Dollars which minya deposited with a security company which he wanted to used for his political ambition before he was kidnapped and killed by jmatsu. Hence my minya is dead, I do not have any other hope rather than this funds which is why I contacted you.

Now I have decided to invest these money in you or any where safe enough outside your gaybutt for security and political reasons. I only give all praises to wayne who made every thing to be like this, minya is gone, I can count you as my father if you wish to be a Daddy to me.

Hence this investment shall be made in your company upon your withdrawal of the consignment, I do not have money to work on this and will commit e-suicide and eat shit die in a fire if I cannot secure my late minya's treasure which he got for his family.

I want you to help us claim and receive the consignment which will be sent to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your gaybutt.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in your gaybutt but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate

2). The transport industry

3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I need your understanding and honesty to this project, I assure you to always be your brother.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

diddy em el

one - look for the nigga wit the whitest snow

two - no buying from no nigga that you don't know

make your way to the kitchen where the stove be

you get the baking soda i gots yo d

get the triple beam and measure out yo dope

mix one gram of soda every seven grams of coke

an shake it up until it get harder

then sit the tube in some ready made cold water

twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot

and watch that shit while it can rise to the fuckin top

now ya cocaine powder is crack

nigga i hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked

go buy some random pills from a pharmacy... i would say something like psudo ephedrine would be the good choice, as it will blaze people up a little and not just leave them high and dry.

find a random rave outside of your area, where you wont know anyone... sling the pills as E for 20$ per pop... bring a friend, bomb the place as quick as you can.

leave before people want to kill you with pockets full of cash.

very lame move, but its been done by better people than you or me.

If you want big money quick try medical or pharmaceutical research. A friend of mine is a nurse who looks after the guys who sign up while they are in quarantine/recovery and while she tells me about some of the more extreme dark shit they do, she also says that some of the drug tests are pretty easy with no side effects and they pay well.

this (0)..

go buy some random pills from a pharmacy... i would say something like psudo ephedrine would be the good choice, as it will blaze people up a little and not just leave them high and dry.

find a random rave outside of your area, where you wont know anyone... sling the pills as E for 20$ per pop... bring a friend, bomb the place as quick as you can.

leave before people want to kill you with pockets full of cash.

very lame move, but its been done by better people than you or me.

that shit is grimy son

yo, go to kinkos and photocopy that shit.

make mad bank.

use green paper.

make sure you cut it to size.

also, try "ghetto counting" your roll of money. fold it over and like count each bill three or four times. say you got a stack of eight or nine ones, when you fold it, you got, i don't know, like 20 or so of them. so like check it out, how much for that authentic nikes? oh eighty bucks? okay, one two four six twenty eighty. there you go good sir there's your eighty bucks (Really it is only like, 20 bucks, but like keep flipping that money over----TRUST ME it works erry time)

you can thank me later