THAI Fake 501 Big E World Tour

Ozone

• 4 weeks later...

the idea behind this is ill, because the denim in these thai fakes is prob. better than the cone denim levis uses. HA! what a smack in the chops...beautiful. i hope they fade sweet as shit. show those fuckers!:D

where to cawp thai fakes?

i need some for the summer

non-parasite edition, please.

and i wanna see how these things end up fading, so keep this thread updating plz and ty!

Hope I don't get flamed for this!

Well, I was clearing out my closet the other day and found a pair of fake Levi's I bought many many years ago :D - so I thought I might as well just share the pics for those people who want to see how the fade is on a fake pair.

I wasn't a denim head back then so I couldn't even tell whether it was authentic or not when I bought it. However, I do not endorse using fake products so please spare me.:P

IMG_7364.jpg

Tab on back pocket and double (triple??) chain stitching.

IMG_7378.jpg

Guest DCDenim

everyone prefers the fake 501s for their fading and quality components (except sayocean) that's the irony.

hell if these thai fakers had half a brain they would just start their own label and easily sell those selvedge raw jeans for way more than selling fake 501s or they would fake a more exclusive brand than levis.

I don't really get how two or three middlemen could profit on $10 jeans. Makes you wonder what selvedge jeans really cost to make and how much $$$ levis (or any denim label) makes on their $98 selvedge 501s..

everyone prefers the fake 501s for their fading and quality components (except sayocean) that's the irony.

hell if these thai fakers had half a brain they would just start their own label and easily sell those selvedge raw jeans for way more than selling fake 501s or they would fake a more exclusive brand than levis.

I don't really get how two or three middlemen could profit on $10 jeans. Makes you wonder what selvedge jeans really cost to make and how much $$$ levis (or any denim label) makes on their $98 selvedge 501s..

I think the average wage of thai women is nothing, the boss can profit as much as he wants by using slave, theres very little human rights in thailand also the profit could depend on how much the tourist is overcharged or not bothering to argue for a low price, i could have been charged about $30 a pair if it wasn't for my Thai friend helping to get a low price.

These weren't sold in all the markets in Thailand just in one or two stalls in Chatuchak, so i think they're just a small group making these, they weren't on view i asked at a stall selling the faded variety and he went to get them from another place 5 mins later, they were either on another stall or were put away somewhere, i didn't stay to look any more i just got out before i malted in the 120 degree heat.

I think the average wage of thai women is nothing, the boss can profit as much as he wants by using slave, theres very little human rights in thailand also the profit could depend on how much the tourist is overcharged or not bothering to argue for a low price, i could have been charged about $30 a pair if it wasn't for my Thai friend helping to get a low price.

These weren't sold in all the markets in Thailand just in one or two stalls in Chatuchak, so i think they're just a small group making these, they weren't on view i asked at a stall selling the faded variety and he went to get them from another place 5 mins later, they were either on another stall or were put away somewhere, i didn't stay to look any more i just got out before i malted in the 120 degree heat.

that's the only reason i wouldn't buy fakes. i know my pants are probably sweat shop made... but at least mexico has better human rights than thai land, well far as i know.

Dude you're truly dumb as hell. If you had a quarter of a functioning human brain you would know the reason they don't fake lets say the flat head or any other "upper tier" repros is because most tourists who travel to Thailand aren't going their to cawp these fakes. The only ones going ape shit over thai fakes are people who obviously know what they are or if sufu brigade decided to have a sufu thai meet up. Levi's is a global brand meaning if you go to bufuville anywhere in the world, they will at least recognize the brand. To the casual tourist, $10 levi jean is a steal. To the same tourist, $10 flathead knock off is just another pair of jeans they don't give two shits about and will pass on over to the next stall.

Say hello to the zookeepers for me, I hope they are feeding you well dcdenim you fucking retard

*and I do apologize to Ozone for shitting up yet another thread, but with dcdenim, its hard to play "nice"

Guest DCDenim

sayocean, after meeting you, I'm in favor of abortions in cases of incest.

that would explain why they sell fake nudies, diesel, replay, true religion and almost everything else you can think of in thailand! Thanks for straightening that out. You forget not every tourist is as oblivious to fashion as you are..

Yeah, I'll pass on that hello to the zookeeper for you next time I'm out there taking pics of your mom to add to my macaques scrapbook.

that would explain why they sell fake nudies and diesel in thailand! Thanks for straightening it out.

I'll pass on that hello to the zookeeper next time I'm out there taking pics of your mom to add to my macaques scrapbook.

Damn dude, you really do have it bad. Reading comprehension I thought was a 3rd grade lvl concept. The fact that you consider diesel, true religion and nudie "upper tier" REPRO brand is the problem. strike 3, now stfu. The whole time I'm saying its not a smart business decision to sell something other than the ubiquitous Levi's brand and heres you spewing your honest forum retardism.

It's obvious you made a dumbass comment. Either own up to your stupidity or shut the fuck up, its much too late to save face. And who the fuck keeps a "macaques scrapbook." gtfo boyscout

Guest DCDenim

did I say 'upper tier repro brand' anywhere you dumb fuck?

I said 'more exclusive'... reading comprehension, son.

I like to keep scrapbooks of wildlife, so sue me.

Boyscout? I'm not the one shorter than a 12 year old.

did I say 'upper tier repro brand' anywhere you dumb fuck?

I said 'more exclusive'... reading comprehension, son.

the reason they don't fake lets say the flat head or any other "upper tier" repros is because most tourists who travel to Thailand aren't going their to cawp these fakes. The only ones going ape shit over thai fakes are people who obviously know what they are or if sufu brigade decided to have a sufu thai meet up. Levi's is a global brand meaning if you go to bufuville anywhere in the world, they will at least recognize the brand. To the casual tourist, $10 levi jean is a steal. To the same tourist, $10 flathead knock off is just another pair of jeans they don't give two shits about and will pass on over to the next stall.

Fuck dude, reading comprehension is totally lost on you. Re-read. I edited out the hate so you can actually focus on the easy. I said "upper tier" repro. I'm sick of explaining this shit to you. Most will get this, you won't so either re-read and stfu or whatever, you're a dumbass either way.

always curious to where the thai fakers get the selvedge denim from.

made in thailand?

yeah, and if its as good as cone's denim, thats a damn shame. and if the denim is near the quality of a japanese 'repro-brand's'' denim, thats even worse.

btw, you 2 dudes are spittin' straight venom! this is better than VH1