THAI Fake 501 Big E World Tour

Ozone

this is a tour i approve of

the dude who cuts my hair had a pair of pre-worn in Thai fake Levi's 501s, the fades were sicker than Kurt Cobain's intestinal region back in 92.

Recently saw him bust out a new pair of Dior raws, I am actually disappointed to see the downgrade.

oh yeah sign me up for this

i have always wanted to wear a pair of jeans size 36 and i'm too broke to splurge on a pair of Yohji size 6 (which i think actually equates to like a 38 or 40 US)

akuma is clownin the dior world tour thread haha. at least please underestimate is taking pics... as i remember in the evisu world tour miz had a lot of off pics and not just all denim shots in no way am i comparing the two as if they were equal but its always nice to see a day in the life of somebody.

this is a tour i approve of

the dude who cuts my hair had a pair of pre-worn in Thai fake Levi's 501s, the fades were sicker than Kurt Cobain's intestinal region back in 92.

Recently saw him bust out a new pair of Dior raws, I am actually disappointed to see the downgrade.

oh yeah sign me up for this

i have always wanted to wear a pair of jeans size 36 and i'm too broke to splurge on a pair of Yohji size 6 (which i think actually equates to like a 38 or 40 US)

i swear you're like 110lbs, Fade.

how in the hell you gonna wear a 36?

but, on another note, you have reminded me that my friend is out in Thailand. maybe i'll get her to send me some jeans

Ok so after wearing them for about 15 minutes I decided to boil soak the legs to see if they'll shrink a bit. I'm a bigger dudem but these jawns looked like some mc hammer pants on me. I'm pretty sure the knee is wider than the thighs haha so after they sit for awhile I'll blowdry them and see if they fit better.

Haha I'm actually really down with the dior tour, I just think its crazy all the kids in that high school in CALIFORNIA are all asian. No hate, got them today fit a bit differently then I normally wear jeans but I'm gonna try and make it work pics in about an hour

haha yeah where he lives its asia city haha mad asian fools in cerritos diamond bar its asian side of the oc.

coin pocket selvedge

DSCN0356.jpg

rivet

DSCN0357.jpg

random loose threads (theres a ton all over them)]

DSCN0358.jpg

denim looks really reall nice. thanks for pics. whos all in this btw?

2czyl1h_th.jpg

we now have a pair of Thai Fake Levi 501's size 36 (34.5" after one Hot Wash) I paid 500 Thai Baht =14 USD = 10 GBP for this pair of brand new Jeans.

The rules are simple:

Each person will have the jeans for one month.

People should try as hard as possible to post as many pictures as possible during their possession of the jeans in order to keep things interesting.

Please wash in Natural Soap if Possible, i use soap flakes.

Each person will pay to have the jeans shipped to themselves from the previous wearer.

In order to prevent loss and theft, we will be swapping phone numbers, Facebook info, etc. in order to make sure everything goes smoothly.

The most important rule: WEAR EM HARD. The whole point is to fade these guys!!

The order in who will get the jeans is below:

1. akuma no uta

2. inthemix_

3. selaviso

4. soonami

5. jeepster - only in if these get to him by the summer. ;)

6. Mr Black

7. juliaN.

Clicky Pics:

http://i43.tinypic.com/e66d7d.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2czyl1h.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1571aqc.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/24cxvfn.jpg

BIG Measurements:

WAIST: 36"

FRONT RISE: 11"

BACK RISE: 15"

UPPER THIGH: 12.5

KNEE: 10"

LEG OPENING: 8.4"

INSEAM: 30"

oh shit so i am in this haha sick! dang i wish id get em march cuz ill be going up to portland and going to a rave so you know how fucked up shit can get at raves.

Careful with importing these from Thailand, guys. The Thai fakes were recently banned here in korea due to parasites living in them or some shit.

No wonder they fade so well !! The parisites eyes only sense the lighter areas' contrast so they eat away the indigo on the wiskers and combz @!

geah !!

Hmm... anyone know where I can get some parasites for my MIJ's?

I'd love to take these for a month but unfortunately I think the inseam would probably be too short on me.