Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone answer me this.....did the microstripe pocket tee s/s come out already & how much?

I heard they werent at the store/sold out and noones mentioned them so far...so dope looking

i'm not positive but i think only the solid pocket tees are out now? for some reason i'm wishing i'd grabbed the 'nantucket' (light red) micro stripe tee from last spring, anyone got one? :)

I think the only legality issue would be how they could sell them at the store.

The packaging would just be treated as an artist commission similar to Camel using Scott Campbell and friends to design packs.

Either way rumors are rumors but I thought it was interesting.

thats some sale you got going on.... lemme know if you wanna dump some shit individually, i'll be glad to take a few jackets and bags off your hands.

I've sometimes had to wait a while. Today would be "5 days" from my order, but I don't mind counting business days, so I won't be upset if it doesn't ship till friday

I've never had to wait a week for my order to ship. Since nothing ships till tomorrow, I'm considering just canceling my order. Theres no excuse for such poor customer service.

you're not dealing with zappos. it's probably three guys in a warehouse in soho.

and customer service isn't exactly supreme's strong suit to begin with.

ugh... the transaction was pending... and now was dropped, money put back in my account... what gives...

The same thing happened to me last season, I thought they refunded me because the items weren't in stock but apparently they were and they went back and charged me for those items. Don't worry your order will go through they are just slow sometimes.