Gianfranco Ferré Mens F/W 09.10

inaya

Oddly I really like some of the pieces, even though GF is a brand that seems quite rrelevant to me (I think in London the only stockist is their big glossy store on Sloane Street, the sort of place I'd never conceive going to look for clothes, but the sort of place all the eurotrash millionaires go).

I wonder if GF is going to have a hip re-invention and if we'll start seeing their stuff in magazines and in boutiques and department stores, because at the moment it seems like one of those slightly faded 80s luxury brands like Versace, Valentino etc. (at least on the men's side of things) but this collection looks promising for a new direction for the brand.

that model with orange hair has been a big feature this fashion week so far..

I don't know. I do like some pieces and outfits out of this show but as a whole it just seems a bit incoherent to me.

I like the sweaters and the some of the jackets on there but the suits just look out of place.They all look overdone. It looks like some D&G shit. I'm getting too many vibes from this collection and they all don't mix very well.

The collar on this jacket looks mad Wilson Leather.

16.jpg