FS: Engineered Garments flannels, vest, hoody

zissou

I'm fairly new to sufu, but I've been buying and selling in styleforum for a little while, so you may know me from there.

I bought a bunch of EG the other day and am selling everything that doesn’t fit me. All pieces are new with tags. Everything is also for sale on styleforum.

All prices include Priority Mail within CONUS. Paypal only. All items will be shipped next business day after payment is received, but if the timing is right, I’ll ship it the same day. Insurance is an extra $3 per item. Shipping outside CONUS is extra. In case anyone is concerned about the pricing, when I factor in sales tax, shipping, and Paypal fees (never mind the fact that I live 100 miles from the store), I’m really not making much at all on these items, especially the shirts. I just thought I’d pass on a good deal on some great clothes, many of which seem to be hard to find.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Zip-Front Raglan Hoody in Navy- SOLD

3202614465_2a1554414e_o.jpg

Western Flannel Shirt - $105 SHIPPED Retail was $160

This shirt is dark grey heather with black snaps and incredibly soft. It has an interesting triangular snap pattern on the cuff. It was hard to take a photo of this shirt. Here is a picture from Ian that has been dramatically lightened to show the detail, but the actual shirt is much darker.

2721392686_e3b35278bf.jpg

SMALL

shoulder to shoulder:17.5”

pit to pit: 20.5”

length: 30.5”

sleeve: 25”

MEDIUM - SOLD!

Shawl-collar Cinch Back Wool Vest - SOLD