Your Fit is not Good Non-Shit Talking version.

Sayword

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point you're just posting pics of noobs who dress exactly like 99% of superfuture,

Exactly. They seem to be the only offenders. Regular poster post like they always do/we aer used to, and the really good ones have went mia.

Quality over quantity.

i'll appeal farmer

his fits are alot better than the slop the newbs have been posting

its usually some jacket, samurais and air maxes

i can get down with that

I liked where you were going with this but then it devolved into "Most Boring WAYWT fits" around page 7.

I'm on page 7 already? I'm on page three, and thats a shitload. Fortunately Most of the fits are just extremely boring. Whats even crazier is that I'm only just a couple of pages into the threads I'm looking @, so I don't know whats worse there being some just outrageously bad fits or, There being 1000 boring fits in just 3 pages.

I'm going to watch keith olberan now it's too late. please feel free to continue.

I was wondering why my rep box was going nuts, especially after catching the attention of several 4k posters who seemed apathetic enough to either let me slide, were disinterested in answering questions, or just didn't really think what I posted was that terrible (despite not fitting the aesthetic around here). Turns out I have this thread to thank for that sudden surge of interest.

Sayword: "This is a prestigious forum and the shit that has been upped since the launch of 4.0 is just preposterous. It used to be a privilege to post here."

Haha, sure it is. Keep up the good fight there, vigorously defending your favorite little slice of reality.

"There was a hype meets high fashion aesthetic here. It is quickly disappearing, and quality posters are leaving because of it. This shit has to stop."

Haha, the ever ubiquitous "quality people are leaving cause of it" justification for rage. If quality people are leaving because some pictures are posted in a WAWYT on your message board, they don't give a shit about your message board.

Some of the photos you've posted aren't in any attempt to adhere to any standard other than being an asshole. A big, bad internet lawl REG U L8TR who's designer eye can't even tell the difference between the ironic, the "ugly xmas sweater party" fits, the "opening gifts xmas morning (ie pajamas), or those who were digging for advice more than any declaration of style.

To the "wa wa" 4k posters who've suddenly found themselves complaining over people asking for advice - you'd fucking think 4k posts would have helped train your ability to express an opinion, even inside the confines of a neg rep. "sucks" or "u has no shulders lol" isn't worth the time to type and makes you sound exactly like the gothninja sheep you probably are.

For a community based on critique and judgment, the majority of you are still flailing about like illiterate fucking children thousands of posts later.

Speaking of gothninja - only about two of you fucks manage to pull it off and (surprise!) it's cause 99.999% of it requires a color other than BLACK. If my interest in this shitty, bitter community of money without style or integrity was to continue beyond this post (hint: it's not), I'd have carefully dug through your 2500 page WAYWT and neg rep every moron who thinks the solution to stylistic expression is MOAR BLAK ON BLAK VIOLANCE.

So anyway. That's what I've been thinking since I joined! Thanks for the venue to express that. Later! xoxo. :rolleyes:

PS - Most of you fucks have posted some wicked bad color clashes in the past 30 days. Wake up. That green rep bar of pixels has nothing to do with how well you dress given the number of avenues to obtain it.

I was wondering why my rep box was going nuts, especially after catching the attention of several 4k posters who seemed apathetic enough to either let me slide, were disinterested in answering questions, or just didn't really think what I posted was that terrible (despite not fitting the aesthetic around here). Turns out I have this thread to thank for that sudden surge of interest.

Sayword: "This is a prestigious forum and the shit that has been upped since the launch of 4.0 is just preposterous. It used to be a privilege to post here."

Haha, sure it is. Keep up the good fight there, vigorously defending your favorite little slice of reality.

"There was a hype meets high fashion aesthetic here. It is quickly disappearing, and quality posters are leaving because of it. This shit has to stop."

Haha, the ever ubiquitous "quality people are leaving cause of it" justification for rage. If quality people are leaving because some pictures are posted in a WAWYT on your message board, they don't give a shit about your message board.

Some of the photos you've posted aren't in any attempt to adhere to any standard other than being an asshole. A big, bad internet lawl REG U L8TR who's designer eye can't even tell the difference between the ironic, the "ugly xmas sweater party" fits, the "opening gifts xmas morning (ie pajamas), or those who were digging for advice more than any declaration of style.

To the "wa wa" 4k posters who've suddenly found themselves complaining over people asking for advice - you'd fucking think 4k posts would have helped train your ability to express an opinion, even inside the confines of a neg rep. "sucks" or "u has no shulders lol" isn't worth the time to type and makes you sound exactly like the gothninja sheep you probably are.

For a community based on critique and judgment, the majority of you are still flailing about like illiterate fucking children thousands of posts later.

Speaking of gothninja - only about two of you fucks manage to pull it off and (surprise!) it's cause 99.999% of it requires a color other than BLACK. If my interest in this shitty, bitter community of money without style or integrity was to continue beyond this post (hint: it's not), I'd have carefully dug through your 2500 page WAYWT and neg rep every moron who thinks the solution to stylistic expression is MOAR BLAK ON BLAK VIOLANCE.

So anyway. That's what I've been thinking since I joined! Thanks for the venue to express that. Later! xoxo. :rolleyes:

PS - Most of you fucks have posted some wicked bad color clashes in the past 30 days. Wake up. That green rep bar of pixels has nothing to do with how well you dress given the number of avenues to obtain it.

I didn't read any of this, but after seeing Whitneys post...shut the fuck up.