The Temple of Jawnz v. 2.0 is now accepting applications

dismalfuture

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Temple of Jawnz has too much good home cooking as it is. You being 6'9" also means you will not be contributing to the jawnage. This ain't no free meal muthafucka.

I pull off the whole Thom Browne look real good. Hi-water 4 lyfe.

Y'all motherfuckers dun know about Brisket and Latkah's.

I pull off the whole Thom Browne look real good. Hi-water 4 lyfe.

Y'all motherfuckers dun know about Brisket and Latkah's.

I do know how to spell latke[/i], and I'm Korean muthafucka

today's password was already cracked by junglejane, it was 'mexican food' and she hasn't answered the more important S-Cawaii thing, so no one wins. Good day to you all.

I do know how to spell latke[/i], and I'm Korean muthafucka

today's password was already cracked by junglejane, it was 'mexican food' and she hasn't answered the more important S-Cawaii thing, so no one wins. Good day to you all.

latke is provincial, I've seen it spelled a bunch of ways. Latkah included. Latke is the industry standard though.

I can't compete with women/mexican food though.

I guess I couldn't decide if I was gonna bold or italicize that, oh well, fuck it.

The Temple of Jawnz does not sleep before 5am. It has also drank four 12 ounces, three 20 ounce tallboys of beer, and bottle of sake from a juice glass this evening

if you took off all the fancy labels, and called it pea soup, cheese, hard tack, fish in a tin, and water, it'd have all the makings of the most peasant ass peasant's diet.

Didn't I already say I'm total peasant disguised as sub-steez wannabe?

Its tuna from the local market too.

The Temple of Jawnz is good at being a dick to people. Apologies.

The Temple of Jawnz has thoroughly rocked several peasant food concepts itself, among those were Mega Macs, Cocoichibanya curry, gamjatang, and Korean BBQ.

What the Temple of Jawnz needs is a Roomba. You've probably never seen so many long ass black hairs on the floor of every room in a house before.

If you can get tgcornfritters and JJsidepony...will def apply.

The Temple of Jawnz is good at being a dick to people. Apologies.

The Temple of Jawnz has thoroughly rocked several peasant food concepts itself, among those were Mega Macs, Cocoichibanya curry, gamjatang, and Korean BBQ.

No apologies necessary. I know the sort of wanna-be middle class whelp I am in the eyes of ToJz. I have come to accept this.

The landlord above the Temple of Jawnz is already angry at us, and has yelled at the Temple of Jawnz when we walk in the front gate on most days, and I don't think guitar amplifiers will help the situation. Sorry dude.

can i apply for entry level position? i fit all criteria except rep. but im half white. i have studied the 36 chambers of jawnology for some time and am seeking an internship. i dont require the acomodations, either. id like to work from home, or hit the road on a mission handing out bibles from the temple of jawnz, or placing them in hotel rooms (gideon concept). all my jawnz were allocated in fierce chess battles against headmasters from different temples. i checkmated homi in 7 moves for his vibskov and a turkey sandwhich, which wasnt peasant food because he rolls with grey poupon.

Is there somewhere near the temple of jawz that I can attend which will convince the unholy bureaucracy of RISD is a legitimate means of studying "the arts?"

Size 40 in shoes / between 44 / 36 will bring modest but respectable collection of Rick / vintage Raf / Helmut Lang alongside a cohesive wardrobe of prep essentials such as Lad Musician / Band of Outsiders / A.P.C. and random shit from Final Home / dope Supreme backpack unless I decide to sell it all and buy more Lad Musician shit.