Anyone know of a good peacoat?

theory

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the H&M online store available for US users yet? If not, has anyone heard if that is a possibility anytime soon?

finally i got into it using firefox... but its only for european users only i think..

can someone get me the topman peacoat in XXS please please . . . its sold out in the online store . . . .

BLOODY hell ive been trying to get into H&Ms online store for freakin 2 weeks now and i still cant get in !!! i enabled the cookies thingy and it still says that i need to enable it . wth is wrong with it ??? do they still have the peacoat ? does anyone reckon the H&M one is better than the navy peacoat in topman ?

it's pretty much the same. dunno about the quality though.

^ H&M one I got is pretty similar, except with epaulets and vertical pockets (vs horizontal).

By the way, H&M's online shop is Europe only. Don't know if they'll expand to North America.

What's the difference between the short and long cuts in terms of detailing, etc...?

You mean specific to H&M, or just in general? In general, they only have one or two more sets of buttons, depending on how close together the buttons are. Longer peacoats usually go down to mid-thigh or so, though I've seen a couple reaching the knee.

hello friends,

let me outline my dilemma: i've gone through so much trouble (ie a month) trying to cop one of those viktor and rolf x h&m pea coats that came out last year, and i've finally given up -- too elusive.

so in your esteemed opinions, could i get some advice on a nice fashion peacoat (not military surplus), under $200, no strings attached?

thanks a ton, in advance :)

i was going to wait till i went to H&M next week but i stumbled across a perfect fitting peacoat at a very cheap price at Supertarget of all places. $85 after tax. the quality is what you would expect for the price. the button are cheap and its a wool/poly blend.i got the only small and they didnt have any 3 days ago when i was thier so they must of just been put out. they also had a short version of this in black and the same herringbone grey one pictured. they also had a keanan duffty lighter trench style black one for 60 bucks and a military style mossimo short peacoat for around the same price. none of these are online yet. target usually has really ill fitting stuff but ive actually found that some random items fit pretty good(polo's, shorts, and suits are ok)

pea1os0.jpg

the hare wool felt one is the nicest thing is seen after the dior fw05 one, which i will own soon hopefully this winter

not sure if i like this one or if i dont if its even a pea coat but it caught my attention

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCollezione=ABG&CodArticolo=2

the Guliano Fujiwara one with the double collar was very nice as well