Help! I've Been frauded by www.allanio.com

peteyross

Here's my story:

I ordered (and received) a pair of size 32 Gucci pants (found here: http://www.allanio.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=556 ) in September. They did not fit and I mailed them back to www.allanio.com promptly.

After about 5 emails trying to contact them, I only got halfass responses from a guy named Jay like "we'll look into it" and after October, I never heard from them again. They even stopped responding to my emails requesting my refund.

So basically, I'm calling them out. I want my damn $158 back. I returned a product to them and they kept my money and thats not cool. I've seen them advertise their website here before so I thought Superfuture would be an apppropriate place to ask for help.

If this somehow gets resolved, I'll update the thread. In the meantime, buyer beware. Thanks.

paypal's claim department will probabl give you your money back pretty quickly.. normally within a week..

check with them..

-k

• 4 months later...

i wish i had found this thread a week ago. i ordered a pair of jeans and a scarf and still havent received them. ive tried calling a few times, but always get a voice mail recording. i wont let this go though, that's for sure.

i hate you milkman dan.

Strange... I've purchased multiple items from them without a problem (and gotten them within a week); though I have never had to return something... Sorry to hear your transactions aren't going well.

Edited by macuser3of5 on May 2, 2006 at 10:08 AM

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Here's my story:

I ordered (and received) a pair of size 32 Gucci pants (found here: http://www.allanio.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=556 ) in September. They did not fit and I mailed them back to www.allanio.com promptly.

After about 5 emails trying to contact them, I only got halfass responses from a guy named Jay like "we'll look into it" and after October, I never heard from them again. They even stopped responding to my emails requesting my refund.

So basically, I'm calling them out. I want my damn $158 back. I returned a product to them and they kept my money and thats not cool. I've seen them advertise their website here before so I thought Superfuture would be an apppropriate place to ask for help.

If this somehow gets resolved, I'll update the thread. In the meantime, buyer beware. Thanks.

--- Original message by peteyross on Dec 30, 2005 02:47 PM

Just found this tread on google. I'm from denmark and experienced the very same thing...

What a rip off!!! I want my money back...

Edited by Onetruegeeza on May 11, 2006 at 05:11 AM

www.allanio.webbyen.dk

Edited by Onetruegeeza on May 11, 2006 at 05:35 AM