FS: NDS Supreme dunk low set Black and white sz 9.5

gusto

Shoes are located in Japan. Buyer is to cover all shipping chargers and shoes can be shipped to anywhere in the world. Discounts can be done for multiple purchases. Please contact me buy e-mail or msn, DO NOT PM me cause my inbox is full. Thanks.

[email protected]

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

1st - NDS White Supreme dunk low sb. Size is 9.5 and I would state the condition as 90% new. Shoes come with the original box.

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

2nd - USED Black Supreme dunk low sb. Size is 9.5 and I would state the condition as 75% new. Just some creasing on the toe box area and a slight stain on the elephant print on the inside of the right shoe. Could be removable but i haven't tried. Shoes DO NOT have the orignal box.

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

these shoes aren't even worth it for a couple reasons...

1. who cares, they are supremes... it's a store for god sake. they aren't rockstars. and who gives a fuck about a rockstar.

2. they are worn. seriously worn and probably smell like stale titties and unwashed booty.

3. There are mad bootlegs of these in Asia... Watch ya back. if it doesn't come with all packaging and correct labels ... be careful.

These joints were $69.00 when they came out. if you missed out... let it go. do something worthwhile. find an OG pair of jordan III. There are mad vintage shoes up on ebay. crazy classic waffles from the very first runs, original blazers and tons of other rare shit...

be a sneakerhead not a supreme fan.

nice.

yeah thanks alot dice one you fucking gronk, at least you can wear these, a pair of og ajIII's are gonna fall apart in seconds. Now fuck off you dumb fuck!

btw, shoes still smell good, still got 1 of the recpeits from when I purchased them from Supreme Japan and you know these are going for $$$ on the bay.

I got 100% feedback

ebay is = gustodaninja

haha.

come on man.

I'm not saying anything but the truth.

...and who gives a crap about what something goes for on eBay.

If people want these, they'll take them.

I'm just trying to save some souls.

For the record, a pair of jordan 1- 21 or whatever the current year is, are totally wearable.

They may need to be worn with care... but you can wear them.

I'm into deadstock stuff.

My friend Tamara in Boston stumbled on a pair of original jordan I in her tiny foot size on eBay. They had never been worn and were in incredible condition. She has rocked them on occasion and never had problems.

Best of luck on your auction.

Supreme is the most overrated japanese tourist shit ever. They should stick to making bushings and wheels.

nice.

jordan IV compounds for midsoles and glues are a tad different than the compounds and adhesives used in earlier more simply model shoes i.e. the jordan I.

The JIV midsole and sole and it's components were early versions highly sensitive to moisture, of the stuff now commonly called EVA and such by other brands. like some weird experimental foam crap. hence the falling apart.

the JI is pretty much good ole fashioned RUBBER.

for the records the jordan V is one of the more volatile to maintain because of it's sole components being made of clear rubber before the technology was ever perfected.

if you find your JV turning yellow try an acid free box (you can use acid free mat board from a art/frameshop ) and put some silica jel to keep mkoisture away from the clear plastic which is a big cause of the yellowing.

quite frankly Foot Patrol just posted up vintage vans from the 1970's. should check em out!

http://www.foot-patrol.com/store_model.php?shoe_model=other

I am sure you are a legit seller. and i hope your shoes get bought.

...oh yeah: supreme is a SKATEBOARD company you moron. they have made many products ranging from trucks, bearings, bushings, wheels, decks, and yes all that clothing stuff.

nice.

Edited by diceone on Jan 8, 2006 at 09:30 PM

Quote:

Chris, Its Jon from the US. Hope all is well. Still in Japan?

Anyways, this cat is legit, no worries on dealing with him.

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Jan 8, 2006 05:39 AM

all is good bro, just try to sell some shit cause I went a bit crazy in the land of proddy.

Thanks for the legit check

Chris

Quote:

Chris, Its Jon from the US. Hope all is well. Still in Japan?

Anyways, this cat is legit, no worries on dealing with him.

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Jan 8, 2006 05:39 AM

all is good bro, just try to sell some shit cause I went a bit crazy in the land of proddy.

Thanks for the legit check

Chris

PLEASE TAG YOUR PICS.

2 reasons-

1. someone can take these shots and use them on ebay to fraud others.

2. there is no proof that YOU took these shots yourself.

your name, email addy and date located somewhere w/in each pic is gonna make you a lot more legit, and safer in the long run.

just trying to look out for you and potential buyers.

the font in which the size is written on the Nike box looks like the same font used in fakes..

anyway we can get a close up shot of the inner shoe tag?

thanks,

k

• 2 months later...

Hey Chris, theres a lotta fucktards on ST huh? Hahaha. you put em in their place tho. Keep it up. those prices on the supremes about as good as you are gonna get. I saw a trashed out pair of whites go for $600 on ebay a little while back. and these are real. For what its worth, Im sure Gusto deals wit no fakes!

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Mar 29, 2006 at 09:59 PM

Quote:

PLEASE TAG YOUR PICS.

2 reasons-

1. someone can take these shots and use them on ebay to fraud others.

2. there is no proof that YOU took these shots yourself.

your name, email addy and date located somewhere w/in each pic is gonna make you a lot more legit, and safer in the long run.

just trying to look out for you and potential buyers.

--- Original message by stamped on Jan 12, 2006 06:41 PM

is this niketalk?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid