does anyone else get a sense of nostalgia when your nipples are stimulated?

keagan

it's a really delicate feeling, really "soft".. sometimes if I am doing myself it's like i almost feel asexual?

i'f i pinch the nipple all the nostalgia feeling is lost and it just hurts

every parter i've been with says they don't know what i am talking about

sometimes i get this feeling if i smoke a bowl and then fuck, but the feeling comes from my dick and not my nipples

I do, its like a not really erotic feeling that I have not been able to place, I've had this view on nipples since i was like nine....

it's a really delicate feeling, really "soft".. sometimes if I am doing myself it's like i almost feel asexual?

i'f i pinch the nipple all the nostalgia feeling is lost and it just hurts

every parter i've been with says they don't know what i am talking about

sometimes i get this feeling if i smoke a bowl and then fuck, but the feeling comes from my dick and not my nipples

serious thread

okay so i've thought about this and this is my explaination

like i said it's not a sexual feeling but it is very pleasurable. What I am thinking and believe now that a small percent of estrogen is injected to the brain... I honestly feel like a nonsexual being when someone (or myself) plays with my nipples... but it feels good

this my friends is the very essence of pleasure and I think that its a very similar feeling to the female orgasm... it's kind of theoretically similar to the female sex drive as well; as explained below

when my nipples are rubbed I don't "WANT" to balls out FUCKING FUCK but i could if i wanted to...

ON a white plate (so to speak) this feeling can be like a blank canvas i can make it really raw feeling if I want to- but thats so evil and disturbing... so I make it this PURE PLEASURE with no strings attached.... it's a completely innocent feeling...... miles away from a male orgasm but theoretically right next store

i am excited to here your responses

AND PERHAPS this nostalgic feeling is better traced to a past life???

perhaps i was a woman (with a vagina) in a past life and this nipple pleasure is exactly what i felt when i had sex

off topic;

i think that i probably had very large nipples in a past life- female or not

whats that mean?

does that mean i smell?

nah, it means you leave a strong impression on people, due in part to your indefatigable uniqueness, that makes them able to easily recall you and your essence, or personal brand.

yeah, i just finished my advertising and integrated brand promotion course... what up?

• 5 months later...