Black/Mixed Girls Appreciation Thread

Lucas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
you commented on your own photo three months later. not to mention it really doesnt have to do with this thread much.

must spread

3 months and in serious need of a proper bump fuktard

youre gonna need a wide screen for this

7208ev.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
My wife and I were just having this convo... The ratio of black man/white girl couples to black girl/white man (can swap white w/ asian in either format) has gotta be like 25:1. Shit is just wrong.

This is true but I dont think theres anything wrong with it. Being an African American guy mixed up with some other shit but majority placing my ancestry in Africa, im attracted to all types of girls. And my family doesnt see anything wrong with that. So if I brought a girl from Laos home my mom wouldnt see anything different in me bringing in an African American girl. So when it comes to black dudes, I dont think its me being like oh fuck I dont want anything to do with a black chick its more of dayum everything in this place looks yummy. So theres really nothing keeping a black guy away from a girl of a different race. Which may be why black guys span out all across the chick board.