Clothing for The Great Outdoors

damn, that woolrich sale went fast. within seconds most jackets were sold out, but i was able to snag a sweet hunting pull-over.

too bad about the ripstop jacket. :(

Just a heads up –

Woolrich goes on sale on gilt.com Wednesday morning 9am PST. I like woolrich.

Big ups dude, I ignore Gilt e-mails 90% of the time so I almost missed out on a small khaki hunting pullover.

Oh, and:

Dig those wool pullovers, weird they don't have a hood though.

They DO have hoods in the description:

Long sleeve cotton hunter print chino pullover. Button removable drawstring hood...

Super weird they wouldn't have a photo of one all hooded-up though.

^^ if anybody wants to keep me in the loop for gilt stuff, I'll buy and send stuff to canada. (maybe elsewhere, depending on shipping) just pm me ahead of time and we'll see if it works out.

Maine Guide Jacket was gone immediately in my size, managed to pick up one of the Stream Jackets in my size though.

One of these days i'll get around to posting some pics of the down vest i've been wearing in my waywt pics for this thread.

Also, WWM stuff is on bluefly right now was well. Not as much of a selection, but some good deals to be had.

The Fjallraven space in NY is absolutely awesome looking

http://www.selectism.com/news/2009/11/20/fjallraven-new-york/#more-28187

I see they have Woolpower represented also, really good stuff. All my winter underwear are from them or Ruskovilla (and we have some 9 months of winter here in finland). Every garment has a "signature" of it's maker too.