help! my jeans shrank...BADLY!!!

Matay

I went to a concert and my cheap monday tight dry blue jeans got really sweaty so i washed them and they shrank so bad that when i wear them they look like tights :(

I know they were cheap but i loved them and can't just lose them.

is there a way to stretch them?? i've tried wearing them around the house and doing squats and stuff, but as soon a as i take them off, they seem to shrink back.

i suppose it's kinda funny, coz they look really stupid...but please help if you can.

we are made of the sharpest things you say

all jeans shrink a little in the wash, but after you wear them for a bit they'll stretch back out a bit...

i got some real tight jeans, and after i wash them, they are a bit too tight when i put em back on, but by the time you hit the end of the street theyre fine again..

obviously, if the shrinkage is too much.. then that aint gonna work.. but yeah.. just go to your aerobics class in them.. sorted in a jiffy ;)

lol

okay, thanks. i kinda replaced them with some Lee black stovepipes (they're everywhere in Australia) coz they fit pretty similar to the cheap mondays...and i was really sad...but i'm definately gonna try revive them.

we are made of the sharpest things you say