Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

So...$2 under the BiG normal price?

Nope, 22 dollars under.. plus keep in mind it's free shipping, so about 32 dollars under.

whoaa blackwater? whoaaa... green berets? whooaaa seals? whooaa fake gun and stuffs.. and whoaaaaa the vans snitched him out hahaha watever he looks philippino to me

Here's my fit picture after the hoat soak. Don't have a full length mirror so I'm sitting down when taking these pics. I lose barely any indigo. Don't mind the shoes, they're the only pair of new shoes I have tha I wear around the house to keep the stacking in place.

Everytihng seems to fall better in place, lost some stiffness but still a good amount of starch left.

fitss5.jpg

fit1nh8.jpg

fit2zo1.jpg

Kiya, for international orders do you mark as a gift and mark the goods down in price? I have had orders from BIG hit by customs duties and its a pain.

Yes, and yes.

whoaa blackwater? whoaaa... green berets? whooaaa seals? whooaa fake gun and stuffs.. and whoaaaaa the vans snitched him out hahaha watever he looks philippino to me
First I'm adding you to my ignore list second what do you have against Phillipino's (nice people good food to me) third got real guns too, but I keep'em to myself.