Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Size down 1 for slim, true to waist for slim/straight. Mine are hella tight inthe waist, but legs are rather straight, my legs aren't skinny.

i sized down one on raw 5010 6x6s (bought 3 months ago) and my balls only now are starting to get some breathing room. but maybe my pair was just weird?

Just order a pair of 5000xx Raw from BIG. Excited and worred at the sametime seeing a few quality problems. I up sized on so I won't be stressing them as much...well see.

There is no quality problems. They are sewn with cotton thread (like Samurai, Fullcount, etc...) which isn't as durable as polyester thread.

nice...7 months and 2 washes though? How's the threading holding up?

i'd give it a 9 out of 10, the only thread breaks i have so far are the inevitable ones... like hem, rivets, the part on the seat where the denim meets, etc. i haven't worn them terribly hard. the most intensive thing i do in them is biking.

i'd give it a 9 out of 10, the only thread breaks i have so far are the inevitable ones... like hem, rivets, the part on the seat where the denim meets, etc. i haven't worn them terribly hard. the most intensive thing i do in them is biking.

Cool to hear. I'm definitely torn between getting a pair now or waiting (for who knows how long) for the poly-cottons to come out.

Thanks for the heads up. I plan on riding BMX in them so it'll be great for them to hold up.

THAT may be the ceremonial stitching execution...but it'll also lead to some nice fading.

Skull 5010 6x6 raw @ 5 months / hot soak @ 3 months

p3300015tg0.jpgp3300016lt6.jpg

I HATED the way they fit from the knee down before the soak, but I think it did a good job of helping them fall better. I'm still debating with myself whether my next pair of jeans should be more tapered since my calves are skinny as fuck.

Skull 5010 6x6 One-Wash / ~4 Months / 1 Soak

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_13182.jpg

Taken right after the first soak. Color was corrected to give the exact color of the jeans.

Kind of disappointed with the post-soak fit, they did not shrink enough :( I think I'm losing too much weight...kind of a bummer. Might have to retire these, but they are just starting to show potential...

Honeycombs up the thighs is my Team Slouch membership badge :)