Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

What are you people talking about? I've had my samurai jeans for about six weeks and I've already repaired backpockets. I have a pair of old Fullcounts where I've repaired almost every single stich.

If you buy a bottle of champagne for 300$ do you think it's going to last you all night or you get more drunken than from 20$ bubbling wine? :)

What are you people talking about? I've had my samurai jeans for about six weeks and I've already repaired backpockets. I have a pair of old Fullcounts where I've repaired almost every single stich.

If you buy a bottle of champagne for 300$ do you think it's going to last you all night or you get more drunken than from 20$ bubbling wine? :)

This is beyond retarded. Your analogy is completely erroneous.

A $300 bottle of champagne is not bought and consumed on the grounds that it will get you "more drunken," it is meant to taste better or something. If I bought such an expensive bottle and it tasted like bubbling wine, there would be a problem - and that is the predicament with my jeans.

i won't be so harsh on the analogy, but this is interesting...you've done repairs on nearly every stitch of your Full Counts?

This is beyond retarded. Your analogy is completely erroneous.

A $300 bottle of champagne is not bought and consumed on the grounds that it will get you "more drunken," it is meant to taste better or something. If I bought such an expensive bottle and it tasted like bubbling wine, there would be a problem - and that is the predicament with my jeans.

Yeah, that was the point, bottle of champagne is bubbling wine. :)

It doesn't really matter how expensive the jeans are, cotton is still cotton.

i won't be so harsh on the analogy, but this is interesting...you've done repairs on nearly every stitch of your Full Counts?

Yeah, I've even had to 'move' some stitches. Picture of those jeans are in "evolution of...." -thread. I can take closeups of the new stitching... :)

hey guys ... since fabfour doesnt mark down the value when ship to US ... how much will the custom charge?

That's a fair question-it depends entirely on the circumstances, actually. I've imported 3 pairs to the US and haven't had a single customs charge, so I imagine it depends on the whims of the customs agent who inspects your package. Based on my experiences then, none at all, although I vaguely recall the occasional exception being mentioned.

I am thinking about buying a pair of 5507xx 6x6. Is the general consensus to size down one from your 5010xx size? Or is that not necessary?

I wear a size 30 in Eternal 811 that fits me perfectly. I can squeeze on a pair of 30 5010xx, but let's just say it's a stretch.

I am thinking about buying a pair of 5507xx 6x6. Is the general consensus to size down one from your 5010xx size? Or is that not necessary?

I wear a size 30 in Eternal 811 that fits me perfectly. I can squeeze on a pair of 30 5010xx, but let's just say it's a stretch.

5010xx sz30 is a snug fit for me and I tried 5507xx sz30 and could have easily got size 29 (and would!). If I remember right 6x6 denim is heavier thus the sizing is bit more generous so I would take sz29. Unlike in 5010, 5507 doesn't look that good if sized up... My humble opinion.

5010xx sz30 is a snug fit for me and I tried 5507xx sz30 and could have easily got size 29 (and would!). If I remember right 6x6 denim is heavier thus the sizing is bit more generous so I would take sz29. Unlike in 5010, 5507 doesn't look that good if sized up... My humble opinion.

Thank you for your advice. Can anyone else give me an opinion on this matter? Especially someone with Eternal experience?

Also, according to sizing charts, the 6x6 version of the 5507xx is smaller in the waist than the 7x6.

pics of the skulls now that they have gotten a bit softer and finaly drape my body better.

5zpnrzb.jpg

perfect jeans shinichi....perfect!

great stacking Kix

if you dont mind me asking, what waist size is that

I got the 5507s and i have twice as much stacking at Kixslf...

is that too much stacking? hahaha

I'm kinda short, only like 5' 6 or 5'7 so theres like 3 or 4 'piles' i guess stacked at the bottom. I don't think its that bad, but as the days go on it looks like its getting bulgier compared to the rest of my jeans....

any ideas? Ill post pics soon

Thank you for your advice. Can anyone else give me an opinion on this matter? Especially someone with Eternal experience?

Also, according to sizing charts, the 6x6 version of the 5507xx is smaller in the waist than the 7x6.

This might help, might not but i have experience with the 811s and the 5507 zipper version (not sure if its 6x6 denim but not the button fly). The 811 size 30 I have now fit perfect in the waist (not so much in the ass which is why im selling) and I ordered the size 29 5507. They fit spectacular and can wear them low or high. I can post some pictures if you want. For reference I wear a 27 new standard.

I got the 5507s and i have twice as much stacking at Kixslf...

is that too much stacking? hahaha

I'm kinda short, only like 5' 6 or 5'7 so theres like 3 or 4 'piles' i guess stacked at the bottom. I don't think its that bad, but as the days go on it looks like its getting bulgier compared to the rest of my jeans....

any ideas? Ill post pics soon

I would advise getting them hemmed. Im the same height and stacking just brings out the shortness. Especially the 5507 since they arent exactly skinny from the knee down. I got mine hemmed to a 31 or so and theyre perfet

hey anyone have some worn pics of the 5000XX?

i'm really torn between the 5000XX and the 5507s.

I know they're totally different, but from the pictures i've seen of the 5000XX(i've searched for so long and have only found a few with people wearing them) they look a tad TOO baggy. i'm like 5'8....and 125 pounds? yea, skinny i know =(. the couple of jeans i'm breaking in are slim and i'm looking for something alittle relaxed but doesn't seem too big for me. anyone?

This might help, might not but i have experience with the 811s and the 5507 zipper version (not sure if its 6x6 denim but not the button fly). The 811 size 30 I have now fit perfect in the waist (not so much in the ass which is why im selling) and I ordered the size 29 5507. They fit spectacular and can wear them low or high. I can post some pictures if you want. For reference I wear a 27 new standard.

post up some pics!

Hey tyro1, about how much was the total cost plus shipping to australia?

Around $250, the aussie dollar is currently 98.7 yen, so do it now and it's Cheap!!! I went though babe fabfour, and like with everyone else shinichi is super helpful

Around $250, the aussie dollar is currently 98.7 yen, so do it now and it's Cheap!!! I went though babe fabfour, and like with everyone else shinichi is super helpful

holy shit, i didnt realise it was that high at the moment! sounds like trouble to me.... must show retraint. :cool: