Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Franklin - congrats on a nicepair - and a really relaxed fit..like it a lot...

thanks beatle :)

i couldn't fit the 32 =X haha

Leonard, dope-ness have the agree the high contrast is nice

so many great skulls. BiG finally got a restock today so i picked up my pair. 5010 size 33". gonna be rotating this with my black dukes. excited...

_NIK03830004.jpg

_NIK03840005.jpg

Quick sizing question for my first pair of skulls. I'm in Europe and looking to order from Self Edge (at least I'm not aware I can get skulls from anywhere else then USA/Asia) and I want the correct size.

Measuring with the fabfour sizing guide I measure a 33.5 inch waist. So would that translate to a 32 or 33 in skulls? (taking the slight stretch into account) I'm thinking of getting a 32 but I'm not sure. For reference I wear a 31 tagged in APC Cures which have stretched to a (BiG measured) 35 inch waist and those fit relaxed/loose on the hips but could be at least an inch smaller.

I quoted the pic because that is the kind of look I'm aiming for maybe a bit tighter but certainly not any wider/bigger.

Thanks a lot

Ok, got my first pair of Japanese Raw, Skull 5010xx 6x6 Size 32". Which is true to size as my waist is 84cm....

I must say, i am very happy with them. Very nice material.

I was able to button all the buttons, although the second one from above was a bit difficult. As stated on de Selfedge site, i feel some initial discomfort...:)

2652786873_18e7f1a630.jpg

2653611096_7b9140ef7d.jpg

2653578622_f5b7c53882.jpg

Should i get them hemd?

Why? You think they are to tight?

just as a rule of thumb, at least from my experience trying on 5010s, and what i have read on this thread is that you buy skull jeans true to waist size (ie. tagged = waist)

look about the same build as me, and i would think the 5507s would be a better fit

just as a rule of thumb, at least from my experience trying on 5010s, and what i have read on this thread is that you buy skull jeans true to waist size (ie. tagged = waist)

look about the same build as me, and i would think the 5507s would be a better fit

well, 32" is 84,5 cm (skull site) = true to size because I measure 84cm around the waist...no? I might be a dumb ass, i dont know...

well, 32" is 84,5 cm (skull site) = true to size because I measure 84cm around the waist...no? I might be a dumb ass, i dont know...

I think what .API means is getting your tagged true size, 84 cm = 33" so maybe a 33 would be better. Funny because I measure about a 84/85 cm true waist so maybe a 33 would be better for me as well, would you mind posting your height/weight?

Also I see you live in Amsterdam, I also live in Holland. Where did you buy your skulls from, and did you have any trouble with customs or something?

Thanks

I think what .API means is getting your tagged true size, 84 cm = 33" so maybe a 33 would be better. Funny because I measure about a 84/85 cm true waist so maybe a 33 would be better for me as well, would you mind posting your height/weight?

Also I see you live in Amsterdam, I also live in Holland. Where did you buy your skulls from, and did you have any trouble with customs or something?

Thanks

ah..now i understand. Well, i was looking for a skinny one so this one is ok. It will stretch a bit, so i am not worried. pull of the cardboard and stuff so can't send it back i guess. Next one will be a more relaxed fit..

75kg (yes...) and 1.80. Bought them through fabfour and had no problems with customs...

Any girls have the skull linda bootcut? BiG just got them in and I can't decide what size I need.

Do they feel smaller than they measure because the denim is so rigid? The measurements for a size 2 look right, but I've heard girls say that they fit smaller than they should given the measurements.

Any girls have the skull linda bootcut? BiG just got them in and I can't decide what size I need.

Do they feel smaller than they measure because the denim is so rigid? The measurements for a size 2 look right, but I've heard girls say that they fit smaller than they should given the measurements.

it's thicker, heavier, stiffer denim than what is most common for girls' jeans, so i think that's a safe assumption that they'd fit "tighter" than sized. when taking into account the measurements of a pair of jeans you already own, shinichi-san recommends (waist size = at or slightly above your current jeans) for a comfortable fit, or (waist size = slightly below your current jeans) for a tight fit. my girlfriend is picking up a pair soon, she's deciding to go with the comfortable fit. hopefully we can be of some more help soon. if i were you i'd also track down the couple of threads pertaining to raw denim for women.

Quick question,

I've had a few people tell me to stay true to size so this may come off as a common question... But i measure in 28.5 natural waist, would 29 be a suitable size in skulls for me?

Quick question,

I've had a few people tell me to stay true to size so this may come off as a common question... But i measure in 28.5 natural waist, would 29 be a suitable size in skulls for me?

Yeah definately, unless you're looking for a skin tight fit.