Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Seriously, how are you supposed to wear a pair of 5010's when it's like 85 degrees outside? I was sweating like crazy today.

i walked home (close to 10 miles) in my skulls the other day when it was high 80s. my legs don't sweat all that much; a blessing and a curse.

Skull 5507XX 6x6 27. Unsoaked (but the denim's sanforized), and mad tight. I can fasten all the buttons, but it definitely feels strained. I'm not sure whether I like the fit or not yet, looking for some help deciding whether to keep or sell these.

DSC_4607.jpg

DSC_4608.jpg

DSC_4610.jpg

Skull 5507XX 6x6 27. Unsoaked (but the denim's sanforized), and mad tight. I can fasten all the buttons, but it definitely feels strained. I'm not sure whether I like the fit or not yet, looking for some help deciding whether to keep or sell these.

DSC_4607.jpg

DSC_4608.jpg

DSC_4610.jpg

I can hear your balls screaming for freedom.

braveheart.jpg

agreeing with beatle. i always stress getting the 5010xx 6x6 true to size, that's just how they work. i sized down 1 and kinda wish i hadn't, and that's 9 months in so they're definitely done stretching. they do stretch but they keep the slim shape, so it's not really mandatory to size down.

good to know... i'm not too worried, my imperials had some thread break in a similar place on the pocket stitching and it hasnt deteriorated. i will keep a closer eye on the back pockets as those are problem spots, but even thats not a big deal to me.

IMHO you would do well to size up one. From the looks of the picture of your arse they are straining bigtime at the seams. No offense, but I don't think the look is flattering. I bought a pair of 5010s that fit the same (could just barely button and strained at the seams) and I sized up one and am very glad I did. Even when I sized up one they were tight as hell but stretched to fit perfectly. Maybe the pair you have right now could stretch to fit better, but I definitely don't think sizing up one would be "too big" by anyones definition.