Innovative way to break in denim

swyche

Give your g/f the doggy style while in them

Dance at the club in them (kinda impossible the first few wears though)

Snowboarding sounds like a really cool way to break them in. you get the fades on the front/back of the tighs and knees faster

doggy style in them? dude the zip will tear me up...

I'm just curious whether or not the snow, when it melts, will make it fade? hell it might be cool to leave indigo down the slopes, but its a waste of a pair of jeans? I dunno. U guys think i'll lose indigo?

there are many other innovative alternatives to simply wearing your jeans, cliff diving, native american rock climbing, amazonian pirana eating competitions. but try to chose ones that are best not only for your jeans, but for you and snowboarding, unless you are the greatest badass every and can school even the pros while stile rocking the nudie waves, DONT DO IT.

if you are gonna snowboard keep your ass warm, denim can not keep you near warm enough and its not waterproof. stay smart man

chwa?

Well the nudies as an underlayer would work Corbin, as long as my ski trousers r waterproof enough.

I'm more curious about the function/form, and the individuality of jeans. As an outer layer of YOUR skin, and the jeans bearing YOUR marks, how else can you make it more you? Obviously by doing the stuff you enjoy, and moulding it to adapt to the form of what you are? If snowboarding is a passion, then theres no reason to give it the creases that it might achieve during the act?

I'm more curious about what you can do to have jeans reflect a way of life/ a fragment of one, and wearing them during your hobbies is defintely a valid one, in the same way that people skate in them.

and yes, snowboadring with them on the outside, and as an only lair is probably real dumb. probably scratch yourself up against the stiff denim anyway.

FYI, I went snowboarding with a pair of loose fit levi's once. I wore a pair of long johns underneath. They were sufficient to keep me reasonably warm for 6-8 hours of snowboarding. I did this years ago when I first began to learn snowboarding. Needless to say, the jeans are faded everywhere. I still have them and ususally put them on to go shovel snow.

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

Quote:

FYI, I went snowboarding with a pair of loose fit levi's once. I wore a pair of long johns underneath. They were sufficient to keep me reasonably warm for 6-8 hours of snowboarding. I did this years ago when I first began to learn snowboarding. Needless to say, the jeans are faded everywhere. I still have them and ususally put them on to go shovel snow.

--- Original message by darknworn on Dec 12, 2005 03:34 PM

So you fukted them up then?

I spent a lot of of money on booze, birds and

fast cars. The rest I just squandered - George Best

Quote:

Well the nudies as an underlayer would work Corbin, as long as my ski trousers r waterproof enough.

I'm more curious about the function/form, and the individuality of jeans. As an outer layer of YOUR skin, and the jeans bearing YOUR marks, how else can you make it more you? Obviously by doing the stuff you enjoy, and moulding it to adapt to the form of what you are? If snowboarding is a passion, then theres no reason to give it the creases that it might achieve during the act?

I'm more curious about what you can do to have jeans reflect a way of life/ a fragment of one, and wearing them during your hobbies is defintely a valid one, in the same way that people skate in them.

and yes, snowboadring with them on the outside, and as an only lair is probably real dumb. probably scratch yourself up against the stiff denim anyway.

--- Original message by swyche on Dec 12, 2005 09:10 AM

Hmm, kiteboarding is my passion, so I should go kiteboarding in my jeans?

j/k