Anyone aware of APC fakes?

Guest supernoob

Quote:

Great name.

And i want to ask if Anyone' s Aware of how to read? The very FIRST post on the top of the forum says ALL DENIM POSTS GO TO SUPERDENIM.

WRONG FORUM buster.

--- Original message by MIKE AIR on Dec 5, 2005 05:25 PM

Hey Mike Air the two day old.....why don't you chill man and hang out before you start jumping on people?

Think about it

Peace

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Quote: He may be someone in disguise?

MMhmmm. No shit Sherlock.

and like most of us veterans, we have 3-4 usernames to boot. and Adsurgo, I'm sorry you just found out about Supertalk because no one would tell you how long to sit in the bathtub with your jeans in the Niketalk forum. But don't take it out on me

Eat souls, not people.icon_smile.gif

Edited by MIKE AIR on Dec 5, 2005 at 06:51 PM

Oh and ass-durgo, you said

Quote: tahst different. this is shopper and the way its been before is the way it should stay. denim is clothing and clothing is a part of shopping.

if thats what you want, then the way supershopper WAS, was DENIM FREE. thats before you pranced in here with your pink Dunks on.

anyways i dont remember you being named Chad or Wayne so not really sure how you get to dictate how the forum discussions are to be situated. Don't know why you're so scared of moving your APC threads to Superdenim kid. Chad said all denim posts go there, so that's what I'm reminding people. Kids these days, thinking they own the place and can tell the guy who runs the place how to run his house.

Eat souls, not people.

ASS DURGO!!!!!!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

all youre highschool buddies probably think youre hot shit with that one.

GOT ME!

------------------

DUNKS

NIKETALK

APC THREADS

KID

that pretty much sums me up.

------------------

watch what you say.. youre starting to sound hypocritical about the mod thing.

btw, what was your old name (or names seeing as youre soooo oldddd schooolll) on here?

yo mike air has definitely been here forever. he knows how much i love nikes and urban streetwear and how im a kid.

on the real tho, hes just jealous that i have more money in dunk los, camo gear, nudies, and red monkeys than he has invested in his life.

Quote:

on the real tho, hes just jealous that i have more money in dunk los, camo gear, nudies, and red monkeys than he has invested in his life.

icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

this chump ass nigga right here poppin off about havin a life WHEN HE'S PUSHING 1,000 POSTS IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. icon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shock.gif

HAHAHA trick.

Eat souls, not people.

like you have room to talk. the way you post youre gonan break 50 in a day. and all your posts are the same thing about superdenim.

but anyway....

i KNOW im the better man. im done fighting on a message board. ill still make my comments here and there but im not gonna carp on this dude anymore. kids will be kids.

Yo Mike Air, if you got nothing to contribute to whether there are APC fakes, then why contribute at all? Honestly, you should spread your knowledge on threads that actually have knowledge on.

As for the substantive answer to whether there are APC fakes, I've never seen them. I was in China 1 year ago and saw all the fakes. They were mostly Evisus and nothing else. I would venture to guess that APC's are hard to fake because the actual material (selvage dry) would make the fakes pretty expensive.

• 1 year later...

I paid $35 for my APCs, they were altered in length and I think in the waste resulting in too small pockets. I was made aware of this when I purchased. Also, the back right pocket is missing, I think something bad happened during alteration. Bsically they look nothing like what they would new. Are these legit?