IS ALL CAPS ALL BAD?

JUPAFETT

for the reasons of etiquette i've been informed that all caps is a no. broadly, why is that? myself i come from a background of graff and architectural drafting...all caps. so consequently i've been writing all caps since high school. on the net it constitutes as being really mad or a form of spammming. am i out of what's proper on this or what? in any case, as being the minority on the issue i have no choice but to act towards conformity. THAT'S RAD!!!

friendly comments?

SHIT IS WACK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
for the reasons of etiquette i've been informed that all caps is a no. broadly, why is that? myself i come from a background of graff and architectural drafting...all caps. so consequently i've been writing all caps since high school. on the net it constitutes as being really mad or a form of spammming. am i out of what's proper on this or what? in any case, as being the minority on the issue i have no choice but to act towards conformity. THAT'S RAD!!!

friendly comments?

SHIT IS WACK

wsup meng, i usually write in cursive, if i do print its usually in all caps and that i can't print normally and it takes me longer