justice. thank go d its over...

NESK

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yeah, shit happens! I remember the story, I couldn’t remember the city but i think it was in Manchester. I didn’t noticed at first, because as you can see i was looking at the computer to launch the next vocal hook and right after i realised that the blue screen went black, so there was no way possible it could work, so i plugged it back in, big deal! and the next thing you know is this picture.†- Gaspard Augé - Justice

yea, gaspard said as much that it was a mistake, no reason not to believe him really. at the end of the day, they aren't even good DJs live, so i don't know why this would've mattered that much more if it even were true

i saw the documentary at this prescreening thing a week ago and it was pretty decent.guess appearances by other ed banger kru. they shoot guns, people get arrested. i wish they talked more about the music people love to hate..I think they are alright but it is anoying when people are trying to dickride all crazy...

was busy p already managing daft punk in 2005? because if so fuck him

Busy P managed Daft Punk for 12 years until 2006/7 when he left to work for himself and his label, Ed Banger, fulltime. Daft Punk also did incredibly well under his guidance, so I'm sure they'll be fine CONSIDERING THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED NEW MATERIAL IN ALMOST 4 YEARS

fuck that.

Yeah, I downloaded that DVD.

Watched the first 15 mins then scrubbed through the rest.

All of the good parts are in the trailer.

It's mostly them walking around speaking french with badly transcribed subtitles.

Only funny part was Xavier singing 'Under the Bridge' in horrible French-glish to Anthony Kiedis.

Thank you internets for saving me $20.

I could have told you this shit months ago after watching 5 minutes of their 'live show' at Reading.

And the excuses that blog makes for them are no excuses whatsoever... Underworld and Orbital were pulling off far more complex live performances with inferior technology 10 years ago (and in the case of Underworld are still playing absolutely blinding shows).

Only funny part was Xavier singing 'Under the Bridge' in horrible French-glish to Anthony Kiedis..

also xavier bashes some dude in the head with a beer bottle

i also liked the tour manager always talking about guns