Who is on Adderall?

tangerine

Are you taking Adderall? (multiple answers permitted)  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Are you taking Adderall? (multiple answers permitted)

• Yes
    • No
    • I am supposed to be, but I stopped.
    • What is Adderall?
    • Daul Kim
    • Darth Maul
    • meta

Umm I think you need some viable evidence for whomever you're trying to get a scrip from, aka a psych assessment, but don't quote me on that. Just go to your doctor and ask questions, basically explaining to them you have a lot of trouble focusing and getting tasks done without distraction.

my proof of this drugs wonderful function:

last year i popped a couple 36s the night before my final gr12 enhanced chemistry exam, taught myself and studied an entire unit we never covered in class, and aced that portion of the exam which nobody else chose to write. God Bless Adderall.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. I was always under the impression this stuff didn't really work that well. I think I'll pick some up and give it a shot.

first time I took it non-recreationally I took way too much entirely. I'm a big guy, so I took 60mg and stayed up for approximately 2 days. I also was more constipated than I care to remember. Dunno if that was a side-effect. Crashed so so hard.

:(

does it reduce procrastination?

i dunno, when i take it, i myspace mad efficiently. then i read all sufu posts in like 10 mins. hit up the instant messanger for about 15. text everyone in my phonebook. then after i clean my room, i will cram for exams till 4 in the morning.

I'm wide awake right now, nothing in my system

I'm sufuing like a mofo right now

I've browsed whilst up on some addies, but I can't seem to focus on internetz when I take it. Its either get shit done or play tennis or play guitar or go to the gym. I get too physically restless to do anything remotely computer related (I write most of my essays by hand as it is)

someone explain how the crash is...

I heard theres some cases of severe depression?

Its just pure mental and physical exhaustion. Depression comes from those symptoms. The come down isn't harsh if you don't take a huge dose, but if you pop way too much like I've done (did it preceding Halloween as well, crashed real hard the day after, got sick), you can really lose it. As mentioned before, after Halloween, I crashed really hard and my immune system was real low, caught a cold, was sick for about a week. It takes some time to build up again after one.

I think its cheating at way more than just academics and in the long term destroys natural concentration. I really expect to run into a lot of nut cases when the long term affects of this shit get felt. Its a sign of the times though so i guess let them eat cake

Guest doubletap
What kind of test is it? Is it shit like, Do you have trouble focusing when ___? Or is it like, random questions that would make people with ADD go off on a tangent.

here's the test i took. its online as well, i just brought the results in to the doc.

Bring this form to your next office visit.

1. How often do you have trouble wrapping up the final details of a project once the

challenging parts have been done?

Never Rarely Sometimes Often Very Often

2. How often do you have difficulty getting things in order when you have to do a task

that requires organization?

3. How often do you have problems remembering appointments or obligations?

4. When you have a task that requires a lot of thought, how often do you avoid or delay

getting started?

5. How often do you fidget or squirm with hands or feet when you have to sit down for a

long time?

6. How often do you feel overly active and compelled to do things, like you were driven

by a motor?

a substantial number of my friends feel they *have* to have a substance, and continue to do so-- in alarming amounts & frequency, might i add. with extended periods of time, it becomes a conditioned response, i think; it was almost a pavlov's dog ex once when people did rails of my toradol 10s without my explicitly revealing what it really was (hum), they exhibited symptoms of being on coke or oxys. really. xanbars and addys do nothing for me. i just have some with me, because usually they are in demand.

a digression: theres a possible tendency, ive observed, for males to go for the downers, while the females, the uppers. anyone else support this, or do i simply run with pansy boys and barking girls?

In short, adderrall basically makes you want to do work. Or at least, keeps you focused.

ive been on adderall for four years and it's just made my work ethic worse. to be quite honest, since it made me focus so well while i was on it, i started to need it to even pick up a book and read it. art school is making me eat adderall though.

i've taken the stuff at least a dozen times, not once for the purposes of studying. a bump of the right variety and you got a mild cokeish buzz going for a solid 2-3 hours. my sleep patterns have been getting increasingly shitty over the past couple of years, so i've almost completely cut out my use of stims. like really, i'll almost have a panic attack if i drink a cup of coffee after 12 pm.

i'm thinking about copping a couple this week. every once in awhile ill totally keep some in pocket during an especially sick late night of raging, bro.