The I Got Gassed Of $50k And Now Im Bored At Work With Carpal Tunnel Thread

ms. sally

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Slydell: You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah.

Bob Slydell: Great.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

gospel my dude, gospel.

thats what im talking about. Bring the ruckus. Call dudes gay. Talk shit about boning out loved ones. Tell them that their favorite band is pussy and that liking supreme makes you a fucking herb. Anything to make the next 4 hours and 23 minutes go by without actually doing any work and still being entertained.

there used to be mad beef between quebec and the rest of Canada. they considered separating from canada because of something to do with being underrepresented in the national identity blahblahblah.

now, a lot of people from quebec hold stereotypes about the rest of Canada, and we do the same.

Quebec is gay because they're the only province with enough balls to actually pass laws that are unconstitutionally discriminatory in nature.

if you have a store in quebec, it is illegal for the sign out front to be in any language except french. that is lame and stupid and when people shit on quebec its for shit like that.

Kick that hate Clopek. Sad you potentially took your name from that homo ass doctor in The Burbs. You keeping bodies in your trunk? Freaking off to femurs? whats good Dahmer. holler at me.

all this quebecois separatist stuff is very fascinating and, frankly, unexpected considering the unpromising thread title

i am just learning about this stuff via Infinite Jest which really isn't an ideal source of info (hard to distinguish the real/unreal in this book)

so yes, if y'all could continue along this vein i would appreciate it

michealjordanheadsuperimposeduponjackosheadeatingpopcornwhilstwatching thriller.gif