McCain Supporters...

kiya

I'm curious.. there HAS to be some McCain supporters on here, and i want to hear from you... Sufu has been flooded with Obama heads (with good reason..) over the last few months, but i'm wanting to know who in all honesty is voting for the other side..

been listening to this most of today:

http://www.infowars.com/32k.asx

Alex Jones talking about how Obama is just another pawn member of the NWO and how we are only going to increase the size of our government and continue to lose our freedoms as Obama will institute "domestic spies" in uniform to keep the population under wraps.

He says McCain is part of the same group though, so you might as well vote for the guy who is going to give you a few societal perks (such as healthcare) along the way.

Not that I definitively believe all this shit, but I certainly don't believe all the shit they tell us either. It's good to hear a number of differing opinions. Same reason I listen to Rush, even though I'd like to kill him in his sleep.

It's good to hear a number of differing opinions. Same reason I listen to Rush, even though I'd like to kill him in his sleep.

you should be listening to Thom Hartmann instead of Rush. they are on at the same time and it is so interesting to switch back and forth between them. it is such a striking parallel of the right vs. the left.

Thom's show is completely fact based. Thom can cite countless laws, legislative acts, historical rulings and important events in social and political history. He is thoroughly calm and very quick on his feet and has all kinds of different guests from all political perspectives on his show.

Rush (and hannity and o' reilly and glen beck, etc.) is completely emotion and rumor based. he spreads lies and whips up fear and hate and yells and acts like a spoiled child and calls people names and does his best to further divide a damaged nation. its amazing and kinda sad that people listen to it and believe it. it literally blows my mind

in all honesty i just can't trust somebody like hussein obama who is to unamerican he wants to change the national anthem and won't salute the flag! not to mention him being a goddamn moslam!

I don't know if this is satirical or not, but its a telling indicator when one side is so far off the map that the most effective way to mock them is repeat things they actually say.