If you survive all 10 mins of this video....

phelen

It's a 10 minute blog from some freaky Otaku bitch documenting a day in her life going to a cosplay convention. I lasted 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I wanted to punch my own face off, possibly with a heavy padlock in my hand... Either that or punch her face off, perhaps with a heavier padlock in my hand.

why do these cunts insist on speaking like complete mongs all the time? There's nothing "cute" about speaking like a 6 year old when you should be old enough to know better. It just makes you look like you are slightly brain-damaged.

Maybe someone can tell me what happens at the end. If it's unfortunate, it's OK, I'm ready to deal with any accidents/car crashes etc that befell her...

ok so i have the sound off so im not getting the full experience, but fuck homie is asking for a punch in the mouth

wait, i just read this part, 'and now from a horrible experience, I DO NOT GO TO ANIME CONS ANYMORE' and ill just assume someone stepped up and cracked him in the jaw

Holy shit, I'm bleeding out of my fucking ears. I think she might just be fucking around, there's no way anyone can be that much of a twat and not get their face punched in on a daily basis.

Too bad all cosplayers don't look like this.

hawtcosnw6.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Thank god the missus is asleep, right click save.

It's a 10 minute blog from some freaky Otaku bitch documenting a day in her life going to a cosplay convention. I lasted 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I wanted to punch my own face off, possibly with a heavy padlock in my hand... Either that or punch her face off, perhaps with a heavier padlock in my hand.

why do these cunts insist on speaking like complete mongs all the time? There's nothing "cute" about speaking like a 6 year old when you should be old enough to know better. It just makes you look like you are slightly brain-damaged.

Maybe someone can tell me what happens at the end. If it's unfortunate, it's OK, I'm ready to deal with any accidents/car crashes etc that befell her...

i managed to watch 2 seconds. i blame it on dog hair and crooked teeth