Dior Homme Fanatic...

TragicBliss

damn. i guess if you have that much cdh shit you can just toss it out there for everyone to see. i do covet this dudes collection but i would have selcted different pieces with my dior homme gift card. all that stuff and no skinny suit? is he really a dior homme hardcore?

Guest Fade to Black

yeah he does have quite a few nice pieces but I'm not a fan of the tees/toiletries or some of the accessories. None of the real brand-defining items from the first couple seasons or any really mindblowing items. Some of the MSN group members who have been fans of the brand since the earlier periods have much better/more comprehensive collections. It seems from this that the guy got into the brand relatively late...and that's not his fault, but it does make access to classic pieces from the catalogue more limited. I'm in the same boat myself, although my collection is nowhere near as big as his...i'm not so much into the more recent stuff and i'd like to get my hands on older pieces but a lot of it is just so hard to track down in the correct size, not to mention some of the prices charged for them (e.g. blood wound shirt).

Edited by Fade to Black on Nov 19, 2005 at 03:43 PM

Quote:

Yeah it would be funny if he was 5'10'' and 140 pounds.

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 19, 2005 04:28 PM

What's wrong with those measurements? 140lbs is skinny @ 5'10, which is inline with Dior's aesthetic.

Not a fat man's, nor posery musclehead's brand by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah it would be funny if he was 5'10'' and 140 pounds.

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 19, 2005 04:28 PM

What's wrong with those measurements? 140lbs is skinny @ 5'10, which is inline with Dior's aesthetic.

Not a fat man's, nor posery musclehead's brand by any stretch of the imagination.

--- Original message by Circa on Nov 19, 2005 11:09 PM

yah, i'm 5'11 and 140 and i was pretty confused by that comment.