Anyone know where I can find a REAL pair of Nike SB "Cali Edition" Dunks??

Dolo

I know there are some up on ebay.. but in all likelyhood they're fake.

I've exhausted most other sneaker spots i can think of online to find nothing. The only spot in NYC that i know of that has them are asking waaaaay too much for a shoe that only dropped a few weeks ago.

So i was just wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction if they had any info!

thanks!

Gallery.gif

Edited by Dolo on Sep 10, 2004 at 02:05 PM

if i was i was still in hk i could grab some for you...

do you know anyone in hk currently? A ton of places have the calis.

icefield from rakuten ships international and has a couple sizes in stock..

im not sure if this store will ship international, but they have most all sizes in stock

heres the link for reference:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/1st-sneaker/491511/541051/553707/

Edited by raijin on Sep 10, 2004 at 04:28 PM

I'm not trying t start a fight with you man.. thanks for your imput, but I CALLED them after you posted.

they said "no we don't have them, we don't carry SBs". Maybe you were mistaken over which store it was, maybe they came and went in a matter of hours and the sales person didn't know... i don't know. But that's what UNDFTD said. Thanks anyway.

Yo Dolo.. what size you wear? I got a size 11, DS pair of Nike "Cali" Dunk SB's that I purchased at UNDFTD - SANTA MONICA the morning they dropped, complete with sales receipt. Never been taken out of the box..let me know what you think. Oh yah, and I live bout a half block from the original Undftd on La Brea and they NEVER got them, only Santa Monica did..so dont sweat it..you were right on that ish haha

• 4 weeks later...
Quote: wow, $155 for dunk hi premiums?? they were just at the outlets and finishline sales rack for $19.99 a few months back

$19.99 ?! woooooo, it scare me

the quality for this is quite good!!

also, i saw it sell @ 69.99 in the Nike Outlet few months ago~

btw, is the homerun online shop trustful?icon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by knicks on Oct 8, 2004 at 10:51 AM

^^^ Why are you asking where Finishline is? They have like a store in every mall in New York City and every other state. They get the same stuff as Footlocker does...even owned by the same parent company i think.

Calis are SB Dunks...which are more rarer than ordinary GR (general release those stuff u find at all Footlockers and Outlets) plus SBs can only be found in stores with SB Accounts (only about 10 stores in NYC have SB accounts).

Supreme probably got them.

My boy got his in NJ at a not so well known SB place...he paid 100 flat for them! lol u are gonna get RAPED with the prices on ebay

Life is like a certain male organ. Sometimes its hard, but we always wish it was longer.

Edited by DJ2xTech on Oct 10, 2004 at 03:21 PM

well looks like it'll be another 6 months before they will re-release cali..in the mean time try to grab them on ebay as prices are not too steep at the moment, i hava feeling this pair is gonna be like the heinekens...(sky priced after re-release)

profession: sneakerologist

current research: Kicksology

sleeps 6 hours a day and 8 hours a night.