1140755932195_imperial_1.JPG

1142886296437_imperial_3.JPG

1143195794314_Imperial_2.JPG

1142990587400_imperial_4.JPG

1142947846954_imperial_5.JPG

1142945123353_imperial_6.JPG

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Feb 28, 2006 11:52 PM

serge

how often do you wear these? I have been wearing mine for a long time without anywhere near the amount of creasing/wear!

What is the really worn parts at the bottome of the jean from?

im feeling sad at the moment.

well not sad.. jealous i guess...

I got my brother to get into a pair of imperials the other day, the dukes in a size 36

They are just soooooooooooo damn nice!

Im sitting here and my nudies are great, but im thinking up ways i can speeed up my wear, so i can get myself into a pair of dukes !

Ill post some pictures of him in the next few days, he is going to get them taken up.

Im still not sure what they were thinking with a length of 36" though?

34" is more then enough for any man....

:)

Quote:

hey y'all,

I was wondering if anyone had any info on when Imperial will be getting a Melbourne stockist. I just sent them an email but I hear that they're notoriously hard to get a reply out of. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

O

--- Original message by choice_genes on Mar 5, 2006 03:22 AM

what imperial still isn't stocked in melbourne, bad luck man! you ever make it to sydney or up here to QLD.

Quote:

Anybody heard anything lately? I wonder if the pair they put aside for me are still there.

--- Original message by kwiteaboy on Mar 7, 2006 01:53 AM

No I haven't. I'll e-mail them again next week.

chadler... I'm the same size as you, and I'm probably gonna get the 32W based on what people are saying in this thread. I think Imperial only does even waist sizes since I haven't read anyone here mention an odd waist size.

Quote:

can anyone with a size 30 or 31 on the kings post a few legs measurements for me? i've been waiting forever for a response from info

--- Original message by chadler on Mar 7, 2006 02:18 PM

Anywhere online or stores that take phone orders where i can get a sz 33 or 34 in the Kings? Please help.

Quote:
Quote:

can anyone with a size 30 or 31 on the kings post a few legs measurements for me? i've been waiting forever for a response from info

--- Original message by chadler on Mar 7, 2006 02:18 PM

Anywhere online or stores that take phone orders where i can get a sz 33 or 34 in the Kings? Please help.

--- Original message by Hustla on Mar 7, 2006 06:31 PM

Call up Nomad in Toronto, or e-mail them. They'll help you out. Mad expensive though.

Yes, the ankle is about 1cm wider than the knee. it isn't very noticeable, but you can kind of tell...especially if you have small shoes.

the leg is kind of loose/baggy. the ankle opening kind of accentuates it a bit. i wish it was a little slimmer, similar to apc rescue, but i still like them.