Your Favorite Subway Combo!?

Guest ILeftMyWalletInElSegundo

i worked at subway for a year when i was back in high school.

we used to make a bbq steak sandwich with like a pound of steak, bbq sauce, all the cheeses and then put it in the toaster oven (this is when they had just started toasting subs).

i used spare letters to put muff pizza on the overhead menu and forgot to take it off. fired!

i dipped my balls in the tuna at least once a week.

Nutritionally, the regular- sized Quiznos ® Chicken Carbonara Sub contains 1,030 calories, with 500 calories from fat, is very low in trans fat and is a good source of protein.

damn!

ok so at subways i get the roasted chicken on honey oat bread with everything except for pickles and wax-peppers (vinegary vegetables are lame) and the southwest sauce. with sunchips, and usually a lemonade or a water.

working at panera, marinating the chicken breasts (or steak) in balsamic dressing or asian dressing for an our, then grilling it on the panini press with some onions and shit was awesome. make some kick ass sandwiches with that. They tried to make us stop because people would ask what the amazing smell was and wanted it for themselves but we couldn't make it. So good though.

panera is crazy unhealthy though. i felt bad for all the fat people coming in getting a soup and salad that total definitely over 1000 calories because they get the most fatty things.

i like to keep it simple. but sounds like we dont quite get the same array of ingredients to select from down here.

wheat bread

small scoop of avacado

ham

tomato

lettuce

little bit of pickle

salt and pepper

no dressing

toasted

chased down by white choc macadamia and double choc cookies. those things are evil.

cant fault it. beats the shit out of kfc, hungry jacks (burger king) or mcdonalds.

one of my college roomates worked there.

he lived in the basement and I was on the main floor.

WE CAN SMELL YOU.

:o:o:o:o:o

i worked at subway for a month, hated how i smelled like it all the time.

this was a couple years ago tho.

fuck. i'm still kinda sad about how terrible the chicken carbonara is. i almost want to get one this week out of spite

i worked at subway for a year when i was back in high school.

we used to make a bbq steak sandwich with like a pound of steak, bbq sauce, all the cheeses and then put it in the toaster oven (this is when they had just started toasting subs).

i used spare letters to put muff pizza on the overhead menu and forgot to take it off. fired!

i dipped my balls in the tuna at least once a week.

motherfucker

rep

fuck a subway...

Wawa%20Logo.jpg

tuna

mayo

little olive oil

pepper, salt, oregano

lettuce

pickles

onions

cheese