How to Stretch My Jeans

placidlunacy

the lengths people go for their jeans. If only we treated our friends and family with so much respect and love, the world would be a better place.

People wearing their brothers in the bath tub, stretching their mothers out with a weight set, spraying disinfectant deodorant on their girlfriends so they don't stink.

imagine it.

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

i would not recommend letting anyone with sandpaper within twenty metres of your jeans.

Although dry humping has been suggested on this site, but sorry I am not in Seoul for quite a while so I can't help you on that one.

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

Quote:

the lengths people go for their jeans. If only we treated our friends and family with so much respect and love, the world would be a better place.

People wearing their brothers in the bath tub, stretching their mothers out with a weight set, spraying disinfectant deodorant on their girlfriends so they don't stink.

imagine it.

--- Original message by johninger on Nov 17, 2005 08:17 PM

haha. nice. but at the same time, jeans don't steal your stuff, lie to you, nag at you or annoy you. the perfect friend.