I prefer to, wig-out, at :  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I prefer to, wig-out, at :

• Denkos
    • Oyster Bar of, Grand Central
    • Secret Astoria, hideaway
    • Deep within the, Poconos

this thread isn't catching on.

maybe you meant cinnamon rolls. in which case I like the pillsbury ones that come in a can that looks like it has frozen juice in it. that sticky shit. put way too much frosting on it. eat with cold milk. watch sunday morning cartoons. make fun of your brother for liking the fat girl down the street until he tries to wrestle you. headlock til he cries for moms.

tell moms it was his fault and go outside for some big wheel. scraped knees and more neighborhood fatties. bunk beds and dinosaurs. its over.

I voted the poconos. I went there once and stayed in a cabin by a lake for a weekend. Hit up a small town for food, then killed a few cases of beer with friends for the rest of the weekend. I wouldn't say wig-out, but fuck, that was the most relaxed I've ever been.

Also, we had a deer walk up to our deck and I fed it boo-berry cereal out of my hand. It went nuts for that shit.

ok, yeah, lobster it is then.

Throw jenkins right in the boiler. Yeah, cameron and pauline too, lobster for the whole family. Big pot, steamy. Listen to that hiss, lobster squeal, its death, but delicious. Jenkins turn beet red, boil red and pauline pink, ripe for eating.

On the back deck, on a summer day late at night. almost firefly season. ripping open claws and dunking flesh in butter. pass the salt, pass the butter, pass the salt.

beer on ice. turn off that goddamn jack johnson, this isn't hawaii. playing some nantucket music. no, not vampire weekend, are you new? fine, get classy, shubert? alright, but more lobster, more hissing. flesh with fireflies.

In Japan do you, some day wig-out on, Suntory and, okra ?

Sometimes on saturdays its suntory salacious.

Bermuda Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya.

But most days its orange in the morning, then amber in the evening.

Wednesdays with Morrie are shochu on the rocks. Splash.

Holy water in a bowly round glass. Proper highball class.