Vaclav

I prefer to, wig-out, at :  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I prefer to, wig-out, at :

• Denkos
    • Oyster Bar of, Grand Central
    • Secret Astoria, hideaway
    • Deep within the, Poconos

Can I please borrow your bonnet? I need it for a picnic I am going on. I'm going with an imaginary monkey and a talking rabbit who always wears a corduroy blazer. I am trying ever so hard to impress them you know. Can I borrow your bonnet I said.

yes you may borrow my bonnet for the picnic with the imaginary monkey and corduroy blazer clad rabbit that you are trying to impress. however i would like it back just as soon as you are done because i am planning to wear it to a tea party that my grandmother is having this saturday afternoon. are you busy then?

wagamama.gif

Could I have a tap water please? And free green tea with every dish? No way I'm spending 2 pounds on a glass of juice. Heh, maybe you can find someone else who would be dumb enough to do that. Could I get a Udon? Which one? The one without egg, can't stand those egg noodles. What are you getting ramen for? Pot noodles can be had cheaper than that you idiot. Ah, yes, I have these vouchers right here. 2 for 1 on all meals.

Four pounds for the meal. I guess you could say I like to wag-out.