scoute. | issue six - Boris Bidjan Saberi interview, Darklands Berlin, outerwear...

mike lowrey

awesome checking it out now :D

edit: i see you avatar

the boris bidjan saberi interview is very interesting..

the slightly new format is also great..except it didn't like how the berlin revisited popped out into a new window.

another great issue i look forward it many more...

I liked the previous format of the magazine a loooot more, not to say that this one is bad, but the previous one was way better. i though the categorization of spend, travel, style, etc etc was simple and yet really well done.

i understand your decision to create less issues per year, and had been wondering when you were going to start running out of content to approach, because let's be honest, there really isn't enough new stuff coming out every month from the type of designers you cover. 6 issues per year would be great

more of the same here. I really appreciated the categories like style, travel, and so forth before. It made the magazine seem a lot more simple and clean, but I don't think either way it makes a huge difference. Less issues is sad for us, but it makes more sense. I'd rather read a really good publication every two months than a mediocre one every month.

Man, it really speaks ill of this season when even you can't find 6 really interesting outerwear pieces (no offense, Mike!).

Otherwise, good issue as usual. Does anyone sell Saberi's stuff? The pants look interesting.

it's catoring for a wide range.. cost and taste or fabrics, style... Perhaps not the best but not bad looking at it from general angle

thanks for the feedback icon14.gif

I liked the previous format of the magazine a loooot more, not to say that this one is bad, but the previous one was way better. i though the categorization of spend, travel, style, etc etc was simple and yet really well done.

i understand your decision to create less issues per year, and had been wondering when you were going to start running out of content to approach, because let's be honest, there really isn't enough new stuff coming out every month from the type of designers you cover. 6 issues per year would be great

the problem with the categories was that when using them, each issue had to had 1-2 stories on each category, this way its more open doesn't matter which category a story falls into. as for content, so far at least we're rather running out of time than story ideas, hence the looser time frame ;)

Does anyone sell Saberi's stuff? The pants look interesting.

L'eclaireur and Darklands at least had a good stock, but have sold quite a part of it. I tried the crushed jeans and they feel awesome, I just didnt like the blueish grey colour that much and black was sold out.

• 4 weeks later...