Dont like gap very much but...

BOORADLEY

how about ...

fuck ur ugly coat

so what im wearig a gold earring

my face is clean

arn't we decendants from apes?

im givin u my fuckin opion .......... that coat is a ugly peice of shit

go rock ur gay and proud winter jacket... sure your boyfriend will love it u fucking homo

Quote:

how about ...

fuck ur ugly coat

my face is clean

go rock ur gay and proud winter jacket... sure your boyfriend will love it u fucking homo

--- Original message by witts on Nov 15, 2005 04:52 PM

haha maybe the ape-like features are more apparent in some people than others.... anyways your face isnt clean so id take a second look or maybe a second wash. I can help you out if you have any questions... i went through puberty once so I know your having a tough time and lashing out on internet forums may be your only escape.

Remember when everyone made fun of your nike chain?? me too. Im not even going to touch the subject of the gold jewelery. You look like a retarded thug in your pic...how many pairs of dunks do you have? go shoot youself or wait for a real black guy to shoot you for your dunks.

Quote:
Quote:

how about ...

fuck ur ugly coat

my face is clean

haha maybe the ape-like features are more apparent in some people than others.... anyways your face isnt clean so id take a second look or maybe a second wash. I can help you out if you have any questions... i went through puberty once so I know your having a tough time and lashing out on internet forums may be your only escape.

Remember when everyone made fun of your nike chain?? me too. Im not even going to touch the subject of the gold jewelery. You look like a retarded thug in your pic...how many pairs of dunks do you have? go shoot youself or wait for a real black guy to shoot you for your dunks.

--- Original message by deathmulletonfire on Nov 15, 2005 06:17 PM

Fuck.

Guess I'm obligated to shoot witt for his dunks to prove I'm real.icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how about ...

fuck ur ugly coat

my face is clean

Fuck.

Guess I'm obligated to shoot witt for his dunks to prove I'm real.icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

--- Original message by The Omar Administration on Nov 15, 2005 06:23 PM

please do... actually on second thought... someone needs to bag the worlds groceries.

Quote:
Quote:

how about ...

fuck ur ugly coat

my face is clean

your the one that lashed out boy . i told u what i thought of the jacket... what did u want me 2 say ... i really like this jacket it looks so warm and cosy... the way it just puffs out and make u look like a fat man is so cool... man im so goin down to my gap to pick one up

First off, on a board with way more than its share of fucking stupid arguments this one has got to take some kind of prize.

Second, who gives a shit if the label says 'Gap'...they may put out a lot of generic garbage but that doesn't mean they don't also put out decent shit. One of the best designers I know is currently working for Gap. He is able to be plenty creative with the work he does there and seems to be impressed with the work of a number of the other designers.

Finally, what the fuck is this all about:

Quote: go rock ur gay and proud winter jacket... sure your boyfriend will love it u fucking homo

go shoot youself or wait for a real black guy to shoot you for your dunks.

For a forum dedicated to fashion and streetwear, there's way too much homophobic and racist bullshit on here. Grow the fuck up.

Quote: dontcaretoomuchforgap.

Haha.

I agree with Samsikle (Like the way you expressed your point) think the design of the jacket is very decent, certain things could be improved upon but for such a cheap price that is a bargain, However I don't like the materials they have used.

Why not try and keep the anger off the boards ay?