Superpolitiks: Who are you voting for SuFu?

WayneGibbous

Who are you voting for, SuFu?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for, SuFu?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Third Party

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to commit a felony or something so people can't bug me about who i'm voting for. When asked i normally say the lord jesus christ son of the almighty creator of heaven and heart light of my life saviour of all creation. Either that or make an inappropriate joke at the person asking me's expense and walk away.

not a citizen, but if i can vote, i'd vote for The One aka That One: the half black, half white, fundamentalist arab antichrist, communist librul, messianic second coming of jesus, extremist terroris magical negro in the name of barack 'barry' hussein obama junior soetoro.

I don't get it. Is this suppose to be a joke or something? The sign is just saying it how it is. Nothing funny here.

you could tell how people are voting based on what they wear. you know all the streetwear kids are voting obama if their of age. well cause its the cool thing to do.hispster also voting obama you know people who wear a77 and cheap monday and find most of their clothes from thrift. obviously high fassion people voting mccian cause they gonna keep their money right these include raf n9 cp. the denim people depends if its gun toten people they go mccain and if it do drugs skate type its obama.

so

djrajio cheep england famous and any hipster(cant think of any here) or any one who fits the catagory. please check in to prove my theory correct.

I will vote Obama because he wants to scale back our commitment in Iraq. That means less tours for soldiers many of which have seen two or more tours in Iraq or Afghanistan. I've been to both and I think it's time we focused less on Iraq and more on Afghan. Obama wants to do that. I'm all for a president that wants to lessen the burden on the soldiers, especially when many have a wife and kids and reservists/guardsmen that have both and civilian careers.

so

djrajio cheep england famous and any hipster(cant think of any here) or any one who fits the catagory. please check in to prove my theory correct.

i think i can speak for england and say hes a mccain vote based on a neg rep he gave me in the palin is a cunt thread

you could tell how people are voting based on what they wear. you know all the streetwear kids are voting obama if their of age. well cause its the cool thing to do.hispster also voting obama you know people who wear a77 and cheap monday and find most of their clothes from thrift. obviously high fassion people voting mccian cause they gonna keep their money right these include raf n9 cp. the denim people depends if its gun toten people they go mccain and if it do drugs skate type its obama.

so

I got guns and mad loot and I'm not voting for McCain.

all i know is the last election almost made me swear off voting. i got off of work and went to my location to vote and there is like 30 people in line, so im thinking like half hour at most and i go home. im in this line for fucking 2 hours and 20 mintues. almost every one in line could not figure out the electronic voting system, when i actually get there it takes at most a minute, fucking illiterate ass people slowing me down. got damned

so

the god of irony will tell the hipsters to vote for mccain instead. plus, colbert says they will.