Jeremy Scott for adidas Originals

dino might

^i want to know the same.

someone help some brothas out.

if shit hasn't changed this shti should be available for partner and original adidas accounts/origianl stores. wouldn't even b that surprised if shit is gonna b sold on the adidas originals webstore.

Guest binaural
i am in preference to the white sneaks.

yeah.. i can't decide. they're both pretty dope. maybe i need to have them both.

i really don't like anything else though. looks a little too low-brow (and hollywood trashy), even for JS. maybe the tux-tail hoodie isn't too bad, but...

i mean, come on...

JSAdidas2.jpg

baby clothes.

Guest binaural
haha this stuff is tame

if you wouldn't wear a cheetah costume hoodie by jeremy scott you probably wouldn't wear this stuff either. so y u b into JS shit at all??

foodshoot-thumb.jpg

i am into his stuff, for the most part. i agree that it's tame, that's why the leopard print "baby" hoodie looks so lame to me. it's sorta JS dumbed down. to me, at least.

i haven't been a fan of his stuff, though, probably since the food fight collection...

haha this stuff is tame

if you wouldn't wear a cheetah costume hoodie by jeremy scott you probably wouldn't wear this stuff either. so y u b into JS shit at all??

foodshoot-thumb.jpg

id probably never wear anything of his. its not my look. im still into it though, its still wild. this is a fashion forum, people get "in" to clothes and shit, nawmean?

Man this is nice. If I were a girl, I'd jump all over that yellow sequin jacket.

But I'm a liitle dissapointed though because he released that same hoodie a while ago in his King Tut/Money Rules the World collection a while ago, which I think is one of his dopest.

0927200508330000.jpg

0927200508332443.jpg

0927200508333503.jpg

0927200508334093.jpg

Apparently the collection is dropping in Feb 2009. What stores would be carrying them? or where online could I cop (which would be ideal for me)? I live in winnipeg and even toronto or montreal won't be seeing this for a while after its released.

Guest binaural
Man this is nice. If I were a girl, I'd jump all over that yellow sequin jacket.

But I'm a liitle dissapointed though because he released that same hoodie a while ago in his King Tut/Money Rules the World collection a while ago, which I think is one of his dopest.

0927200508330000.jpg

0927200508332443.jpg

0927200508333503.jpg

0927200508334093.jpg

oh yeah. i still don't like it, ha ha...

the rest of that collection was pretty aw-ight, though.