The Joke Thread

braid

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ha, yes!

So we're all sitting around the room. Epic is playing the guitar while the rest are talking. Girl next to Epic goes on and on about who she's going to be for halloween and how excited she is....turns to Epic, "what are you going to be for halloween?"

Epic stops playing guitar and says, "I don't celebrate holidays."

trying too hard

What the fuck is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST fucking TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of fucking story bro.

What the fuck is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST fucking TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of fucking story bro.

real original, bro. you think this is a joke?

Yea copy/pasting my response is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh.

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.

Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so.....

real original, bro. you think this is a joke brohymn?

Yea copy/pasting my response is so funny, so funny I forgot to cry.

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can suck your cock with my swift lips. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in your anus you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your pants up unless you want to fuck.

Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so.....

What the fuck is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, img2803largesa9sz8.jpg? This is the LAST fucking TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of fucking story img2803largesa9sz8.jpg.

img2803largesa9.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3Q_kqit48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3Q_kqit48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3Q_kqit48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lookout of a ship shouts out "captain, captain 3 pirate ships on the horizon"

captain immediately cries out, "first mate, first mate"

first mate arrives and asks, "captain, captain, what do you need"

captain replies, "first mate, first mate, i want you to go to my captain's quarters and get me my red shirt"

first mate runs and grabs the red shirt. the captain dons on the red shirt and docks the pirate ship. the captain and his crew are victorious.

first mate asks "captain, why did you ask me to get you your red shirt?"

captain replies "simple my first mate. the red shirt would hide my cuts and wounds. no one would see me bleed with a red shirt, and everyone would continue fighting instead of tending to me."

first mate, "captain, you are so smart and so brave"

the next day the lookout shouts out "captain, captain. 20 pirate ships on the horizon"

captain says, "first mate, first mate"

first mate arrives and asks "captain, captain, what can i get for you?"

captain replies, "get me my brown pants"