Hollows Handmade Leather

hollowsleather

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

I am going to be in a state of flux (couch surfing) for at least a few weeks in early September. If there's a project you've bee considering, I encourage you to contact me now, as I'll only be able to make select items while my workspace is boxed up.

After August 26th, I'll only be able to accept orders for simpler things like belts, bracelets, reigns, and possibly some card cases for between two and four weeks, but I'll be offering what I can still make at reduced cost. Details forthcoming.

Thanks as always to those of you who are supporting me.

I just finished making this huge set here:

3857355466_8346bc3495.jpg

More pictures: www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather

And I am packing up my workspace tonight. For the next few weeks I'll only be taking orders belts, reigns, and similarly simple items.

I'm offering a discount on what I can still make, so that I can hopefully still keep busy with leather projects.

Belts with standard buckles are now $50 in natural, $55 dyed. Normally $60/$65.

Reigns are now $25. Normally $35.

Contact me via PM if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Critic. Your photography skills blow mine away, it's lovely.

I prefer Obenauf's products, personally. The quality is top-notch, and the materials are all natural.

The bracelets are $20 for once around, $25 for twice around and $3 for dye on either. PM me if you're interested.

PMs sent to all, I think.

Short answers are:

Belts are mostly $50-65

Bracelets are mostly $20-35

FH style card cases are mostly $65-75

I'll be leaving town for the weekend once again sometime tomorrow, and I'll get replies out to all PMs as soon as I get back on Monday.