THE SUFU WORK ZINE (it's happening this time)

mlproject

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i haven't had a chance to check all the orders yet, but if you contributed, you don't need to order one unless you want more than one. you are getting one for free. if you already did this, let me know and i'll refund your cash, unless you're sidney and i'll keep your $16 as a fap tax.

thanks for the preorders everyone... making it easier to buy some supplies. i ran some proof copies last night and had a fap to sidney's centerfold. it turned out bad ass. i also worked a sub into another secret mini bonus since i couldn't fit it in the main zine.

great work everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

bad news... the printer i was going to crank these out on on friday had its fuser bite the dust. it is currently being fixed and should be back running within a week (that is if the whole thing doesn't need to be replaced). i am also looking for another option, but at this point have already purchased the toner needed for that specific model to the tune of $500, so another economical way to do it may elude me.

the flip books and westsyyde buttons have been made.

i will keep you guys posted. for everyone that participated or has preordered, all the envelopes are ready to roll so as soon as copies are trimmed, they'll be in the mail.

sorry for the delay. i am bummed!

• 2 weeks later...