Show Me Your Rides

ecc1c173

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like driving my A4, but hate riding in it. I don't know why, but it's just really uncomfortable to ride passenger in it, both front and back seats, and the back I barely fit into at 5'9".

If you aren't too crazy of a driver, I'd cop the 335. Otherwise a mid to lightweight 300bhp RWD car in the pacific northwest would probably suck.

I like driving my A4, but hate riding in it. I don't know why, but it's just really uncomfortable to ride passenger in it, both front and back seats, and the back I barely fit into at 5'9".

If you aren't too crazy of a driver, I'd cop the 335. Otherwise a mid to lightweight 300bhp RWD car in the pacific northwest would probably suck.

they come in awd also ;)

not considering the 335?

my roomate, other roomate's brother, and coworker all drive new 335's. Don't get me wrong, i love the way 335's drive, but 335's are just all too common around me.

ideally, i'd robocop the shit out of the new M3's...fucking gorgeous and drives amazinggggg but i should be more responsible...lol.

But yeah...i'd say first choice at my price range = A5 right now but not sure if its worth waiting 9-13 months like they told me.

we'll see. I still have plenty of time to think.

right now i drive a '03 Acura TL-S with over 140,000 miles on it.

I prefer how the new audi's look compared to the bmw's (not saying bmw's look bad)

but the turbocharged inline 6 still wins me over

agreed. Audi really took me by surprised with the redesign. While I was in love with the 3 series for awhile, the redesign of the A4's made me rethink.

theres a waiting list for a5's and s5's right now... they said 9-13 months for me :(

so now im considering just getting an A4 cuz the redesign on the tail end looks amazing.

and another option for me is the C Class...

it may just be a dealership to dealership basis but in my opinion BMW's customer service suck. I've been to all three dealerships in my city (Houston) and they've all been shitty service and at one point they even broke a few things while they were doing repairs. My dad owned a 7 series and we had to constantly take it into the dealership for repairs although we were covered under warranty. In my opinion, BMW's customer service and quality suck.

With that said after my dad got tired of his 7 series he went and brought a 6 series just because he's covered under warranty for the duration that he plans to keep it for.

Luxury cars are great as long as you've got warranty for the vehicle. :P