Jmatsu is an ass

sigma

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you think crying about shit and that the production of this hate-thread is gonna help your situation?

anyway just to let everyone know, i just don't like sigma so i sent his shit via boat. i hope it sinks. i'm sure everyone else who has bought something from me has no complaints about our past transactions. and even if they had, i'm sure they'd take care of shit in a manner unlike you, you cheap impatient crybaby. waaaaaaahhhhh...baby didn't get his shuz. soooo sad!:(

No it's more about the principle. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the whole time and you repay me by ignoring my PMs and asking me for reshipping fees. Then you go and fucking "send" ( if you even did) via slowest service possible which still shouldnt take more than a month. Should only take 2 weeks max. Sellers should act and behave as sellers.

so you think crying about shit and that the production of this hate-thread is gonna help your situation?

anyway just to let everyone know, i just don't like sigma so i sent his shit via boat. i hope it sinks. i'm sure everyone else who has bought something from me has no complaints about our past transactions. and even if they had, i'm sure they'd take care of shit in a manner unlike you, you cheap impatient crybaby. waaaaaaahhhhh...baby didn't get his shuz. soooo sad!:(

No it's more about the principle. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the whole time and you repay me by ignoring my PMs and asking me for reshipping fees. Then you go and fucking "send" ( if you even did) via slowest service possible which still shouldnt take more than a month. Should only take 2 weeks max. Sellers should act and behave as sellers.

who cares. this thread isnt about a bad transaction, its about sigma acting like a bitch. theres a million better ways to sort this out, he picked the dumbest.

I exhausted all other alternatives. I don't expect to get anything cause hes a bitch. It's more of exposing it to the public.

who cares. this thread isnt about a bad transaction, its about sigma acting like a bitch. theres a million better ways to sort this out, he picked the dumbest.

I exhausted all other alternatives. I don't expect to get anything cause hes a bitch. It's more of exposing it to the public.

well, you can sit at your computer everyday and cry cry cry/ do whatever. i don't care.

well, you can sit at your computer everyday and cry cry cry/ do whatever. i don't care.

if your makin a hate thread bring the A game. especially on an OG. tile of thread reads Jmatsu is an ass. you cant call a nigga out like that on some late shoes.

Nah he was an ass by acting unprofessional about the whole thing. I would politely PM him and he would talk shit to me. When I called him out in the transaction/blacklist thread because he was ignoring my PMs, he started talking shit about how I shouldnt have brought it up there.

if your makin a hate thread bring the A game. especially on an OG. tile of thread reads Jmatsu is an ass. you cant call a nigga out like that on some late shoes.

Nah he was an ass by acting unprofessional about the whole thing. I would politely PM him and he would talk shit to me. When I called him out in the transaction/blacklist thread because he was ignoring my PMs, he started talking shit about how I shouldnt have brought it up there.