Jmatsu is an ass

sigma

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah he was an ass by acting unprofessional about the whole thing. I would politely PM him and he would talk shit to me. When I called him out in the transaction/blacklist thread because he was ignoring my PMs, he started talking shit about how I shouldnt have brought it up there.

are you bipolar? do you have trouble remembering shit after you have fellated a dick or two or three? you were the petty fuck who first got stupid rude about shit via pm.

think about shit. you ain't gonna get a refund back any time soon, so all u can do is wait for shit to arrive. take your case to a moderator if you want.

Nah he was an ass by acting unprofessional about the whole thing. I would politely PM him and he would talk shit to me. When I called him out in the transaction/blacklist thread because he was ignoring my PMs, he started talking shit about how I shouldnt have brought it up there.

are you bipolar? do you have trouble remembering shit after you have fellated a dick or two or three? you were the petty fuck who first got stupid rude about shit via pm.

think about shit. you ain't gonna get a refund back any time soon, so all u can do is wait for shit to arrive. take your case to a moderator if you want.

No you were the one who got rude via PM. As I recall, you called me the "most impatient person you have ever dealt with." I fucking paid you in July and it's the end of September now. I'm sure fucking impatient aren't I?

No you were the one who got rude via PM. As I recall, you called me the "most impatient person you have ever dealt with." I fucking paid you in July and it's the end of September now. I'm sure fucking impatient aren't I?

caveat emptor. goes for here, ebay, sf, sz. this is why i overpay at stores. not defending anyone. he said, he said.

Yeah, you are right. I was dumb for thinking somehow rep correlated to seller rating. He has like 12k posts so I didn't even open up a dispute. It is my fault for trusting people.

caveat emptor. goes for here, ebay, sf, sz. this is why i overpay at stores. not defending anyone. he said, he said.

Yeah, you are right. I was dumb for thinking somehow rep correlated to seller rating. He has like 12k posts so I didn't even open up a dispute. It is my fault for trusting people.