american college football

brightbill

well that worked out well...

i don't think you can blame 5 picks on the receivers...

weird that the offense stopped playing until mccoy came back to the sideline.

i noticed that too. as soon as mccoy came back shit started moving. he had the headset on but in college there is no helmet mic so i dont know. at least he could tell gilbert what he would do what he saw.

i wouldnt blame 5 picks on the WRs, but if Williams comes down with that TD in the first half, Arenas doesnt get a shot at jumping the slant. the RB didnt exactly catch the shuffle pass on that INT to the house at the end of the first half either.

Bama's corners werent getting any calls on them and on the next series Texas got hit for a PI that looked un-catchable. not blaming the refs but at least be consistent.

carroll to the seahawks? USC would officially be done as a powerhouse

well that worked out well...

i don't think you can blame 5 picks on the receivers...

weird that the offense stopped playing until mccoy came back to the sideline.

I'm not blaming his receivers for the picks, I'm blaming them for blowing some key catches. I'm not saying Gilbert was by any means perfect, but the dude's a freshman coming in under shitty circumstances for McCoy, I thought he did alright...

Florida is going to end up with the best recruiting class in the last decade. poor kids are going to be dissapointed when Urban resigns before next season starts. Got to give Urban some credit for being a great salesman