doin hood thangs

the_state

i walked over the BK bridge the other night, and when i got to the other end, i came down w/ some explosive diarrhea. felt like someone was twisting a knife in my stomach/bowels. no bars or cabs in sight, had to turn around and walk back over the bridge to the nearest spot w/ a bathroom (solid 1 mile +). i was very close to dropping my pants and expelling on the bridge, right onto all that traffic. ended up making it over bridge and mucked up some unlucky diner's head.

almost gangsta?

i walked over the BK bridge the other night, and when i got to the other end, i came down w/ some explosive diarrhea. felt like someone was twisting a knife in my stomach/bowels. no bars or cabs in sight, had to turn around and walk back over the bridge to the nearest spot w/ a bathroom (solid 1 mile +). i was very close to dropping my pants and expelling on the bridge, right onto all that traffic. ended up making it over bridge and mucked up some unlucky diner's head.

almost gangsta?

g status + black card if you unloaded onto the traffic.

dang, + rep if I could. didn't know you made two beezies walk back that bitch, too. or did you?

i'm so confused. the three of us went for a walk from our block to the other side of the bk bridge and back. shits came when i got to the other side of the bridge. held it in as i walked back over.

i'm so confused. the three of us went for a walk from our block to the other side of the bk bridge and back. shits came when i got to the other side of the bridge. held it in as i walked back over.

oh, I took that as you made them walk back because you had to take a twosy.. that would've def been hood..

almost gangsta?

u was walking to manhattan?

my friend paid a hooker 5$ to scratch his balls. Bitch started scratching his balls and was like ew you got a small dick and my friend slapped her on the ground and saod i paid you to scratch my balls not tell me dick size and threw 5$ at her. hood? maybe just a little (this was on international in oakland)

the time i got mugged and broke du's nose, gushin' blood all over the streets n shit, he got caught by the police n shit. and he ain't take none of my shit.

the time i was in florida and rednecks was like, look at this fag, and so i busted they muthafuckin passenger side door with my knee, had em mad shook, said "let's take this back to the bronx, yo".

the time i robbed this cat in 7th grade with a compass son, sharp points, how many degrees for your life dun? how many degrees for some cheeseburger money? run that!

the time i robbed this cat in 7th grade with a compass son, sharp points, how many degrees for your life dun? how many degrees for some cheeseburger money? run that!

haha

this reminds me of my hood middle school days when i was all like "yeah bitch i did the homework but i ain show na work" but i really did show the work so she was all what are you talking about so i raped her.

i really did jack some nerdy kid for five bucks to eat at roy rogers in 7th grade. roy rogers was down the block from my school and i wanted a cheeseburger with horsey sauce. bust out a compass and terrify his ass for five dollars.

the mugging thing, two years ago, three dudes jumped me in fucking broad daylight,

7pm, i'm on my way home from work... one dude grabs me in a headlock from behind, one starts GRABBING AT MY SUPREME LAPTOP BAG, and the other tries to pull my cell phone out of my hand [i WAS ON THE PHONE WITH MY MOMS, YO].

i elbowed the dude behind me, turned around and YAPPED THAT FOOL IN THE NOSE MAD HARD WITH THE PALM OF MY HAND and HE STARTED BLEEDING LIKE A FOUNTAIN. pussybwoy ran away and his two friends didnt want none either.

dumb fuck runs TOWARDS A POLICE STATION. i bust out the celly and im like "MA I JUST HAD TO REGULATE, I'LL CALL YOU BACK" and i walk over to the popo house and dun is in cuffs, i tell the cops what happened, and they haul his ass away.

the floriday gaybash thing has a thread here... search for that shit.

you wanna talk real nyc hood shit though?

i took the bus from the bx to jamaica queens, one hour ride, 2 dollars, for a blowjob.

that's what's real. back inna day, going all over nyc was what was it. none of this "i never leave my borough- i never go above 14th street" bullshit. fuck that. FUCK THAT.

GOT MY DICK WET.

this one time when I was 6, I was playing outside with my friends and my younger sister was playing with her friends.. my sister comes running towards me with a bloody nose.. I asked what happened?

she said "carlos" (a rican kid my age down the street) punched her in the face..

I told her to go home and I went looking for the kid.. soon I spotted him and he saw me run towards him and he started running..

I almost had him but he ran into his house.. I was pretty mad, so I just busted into his house like BLAOW..

I pushed him to the floor and kicked him in the face two times and then stomped onto of his head.. blood went all over his white carpet as his grandmom, 2 sisters, and his parents watched from the dining room..

they chased after me but my fast, little asian ass ran out and home..

kids apparently had a tooth knocked out..

my parents had to pay their dentist's bill

HOOD

this one time when I was 6, I was playing outside with my friends and my younger sister was playing with her friends.. my sister comes running towards me with a bloody nose.. I asked what happened?

she said "carlos" (a rican kid my age down the street) punched her in the face..

I told her to go home and I went looking for the kid.. soon I spotted him and he saw me run towards him and he started running..

I almost had him but he ran into his house.. I was pretty mad, so I just busted into his house like BLAOW..

I pushed him to the floor and kicked him in the face two times and then stomped onto of his head.. blood went all over his white carpet as his grandmom, 2 sisters, and his parents watched from the dining room..

they chased after me but my fast, little asian ass ran out and home..

kids apparently had a tooth knocked out..

my parents had to pay their dentist's bill

HOOD

bought auethentic chinaman sesame seed oil from this chinatown hood for the purpose of frying some fuckin noodles. didn't get to eat fuckin noodles cause i used all that shit to analize this one bitch this one time (cause i didn't have no ky/proper lube). after that shit, everytime bitch sat down on my couch, the leather smelled like sesame 4 like a goddamn week (that why i kicked her out). that be ghetto, but is that some hood shit? ....or just MacGyver shit?