doin hood thangs

the_state

let's not pretend, i was a rich kid from the suburbs who was pretty much given a lot of the things he wanted...i just happened to hang out with other kids who were in quite the opposite situation. i sold weed with them, mostly because they were doing it. stupidest decision of my life. i had a pretty good system going at my junior high school, i'd stuff eighths into empty highlighters and sell them straight from there. everything went in my favor, i got ounces for cheap from a public school'd friend's hook up and flipped it for stupid expensive at my private lutheran school.

then i got cocky and rolled through our homecoming football game with my hood friends to sell an ounce. got snitched on and was peeing in a container at the lab the next morning.

i wanna talk to weidna!

halfbaked.jpg

bitch you know what i want.

Once I sold a fake kilo of coke (baking soda, raid, and that shit that numbs a canker sore) to some poseur black dude for twenty thousand dollars.

Had my wrestler friend do the trade off in the back of a walgreens. Turns out the black dude gave us a plastic bag with like four fifties on top and underneath was all singles.

True story.

Once I sold a fake kilo of coke (baking soda, raid, and that shit that numbs a canker sore) to some poseur black dude for twenty thousand dollars.

Had my wrestler friend do the trade off in the back of a walgreens. Turns out the black dude gave us a plastic bag with like four fifties on top and underneath was all singles.

True story.

+rep for thuggin.

-rep for you both being weak and not checking the product or counting out the stash.

YO THIS IS eBVRY DAY SON. AINT NO HOOD SHIT NIGGA THIS IS LYF. TAKE IT AS U WUNT BUT A NIGGA AINT GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT A NIGGA GOTTA DO TO SURVIVE IN A RECESSIVE ECONOMY NA MEAN? FORREAL NIGGAS TALKIN LIKE THIS IS SOM JOKE FUN STUFF BUT A NIGGA REALI OUT HEER ON THA GRIND PUTTIN IN THAT WORK DOIN MY THUG THIZZLE GOIN HARD IN THE STREETS PAPER CHASIN STACKIN CHEEZE AND FLIPPIN O S ON A REGULAR AND ALL THE WHILE DOIN IT DOGGY STYLE PLEASE BELEIV DAT

nah, cross the bridge to elizabeth and it gets much much worse.

true. The school wasn't bad, just very underfunded. The kids were cool, some of them are actually extremely smart, but the resources are lacking. They were just like the kids at the summer camp I work at, but more real as far as I can tell. Park Hill isn't that bad of an area, but if you drive about another mile down, its pretty hood. Lots of projects in that area of the island.

back around 2000 when the infamous nyc vandal squad was trying to carch every graffiti writer in nyc my friend and i somehow got tracked down one night. we just did a coule of throwups and came out of a fenced parking lot right by the brooklyn queens expressway on the border of queens and brooklyn. next thing i know is someone is yelling at me to ge on the floor but it doesn't look like the cops. we both took off and decided that it'd be a good idea to cross a 6 lane highway to loose the cops. probably the closest i came to dying. the minute we loose them my friend realizes he'd dropped his fucking omnipoint phone or whatever it was at the time. they tracked the number down to his house but somehow he had gotten around the charge. forward to two years later i am being arrested in astor place and getting the shit kicked out of by an undercover cop while i'm cuffed.turns out he was really freaked out because i took my hand out of my pocket suddenly and told me he was a split second away from pulling the trigger.

also, i got a ticket for drinking in a park two days ago.

when I was in 2nd grade I was the lightest kid in school in DC. I got in a fight and won and I got mad respect. (0)

but I was homeschooled the next year because my mom heard the teacher hit us with a yardstick. (I only got hit once on the hand).

we got the program from some crazy christian neighbors. homeschooling lasted one year, I failed Religion.

getting the shit kicked out of by an undercover cop while i'm cuffed......because i took my hand out of my pocket

also, i got a ticket for drinking in a park two days ago.

do you happen to be black?

I smashed the face of dude who was messing with my younger brother into a pole, he sort of bled... that be a hood thang?

Other than that, I'm usually the one to report hood thangs.

2623426449_81fb776da7.jpg