doin hood thangs

the_state

In the 7th & 8th grade i would change kids grades because the school did the grades on print out would charge $10

I did that for friends.

I have no hustle though, the thought never occured to me.

Also, about the whole cousin thing. I do not think you should. Especially if you're close enough for blood relation.

Unless it's one of those cousins that you call a cousin because there is no other way to describe them, but is actually in no way related to you.

Sophomore year my friend had these little blue laxatives and he took them to school sold them for like $5 saying they were thizz he sold one to a "cholo" the cholo got explosive diarrhea ended up ratting...

Best memory of sophomore year....

yo i've never heard of no chinese rules that said it was alright to fuck your cousin

a lot of chinese people marry their cousin, even those closely related

happens.

she is distant enough there is virtually no relation, like 5-6 tiers of separation at least, nobody in my immediate extended family. and mother's side = green light. if it's dad's side, no matter how distant you are crossing the taboo line

some of you guys need to familiarize yourselves more with your own culture, take an anthropology class, or have a more open mind

How distant are we talking? Like your dad's brother's wife's niece? The Chinese term cousin applies to pretty much all relatives so you're not blood related I don't think it's a big deal.

Also ain't FTB ain't your family pretty well off? How desperate is your cousin that she gotta turn tricks? Are we talking street walker or just being a kept woman for several rich guys in return for an apt?

family in its entirety isn't well off

my immediate family has done the best of em all. we made it to the lower middle class tier

some 'relatives' with virtually no blood affiliation are slumming it

from what i gather it seems you've mostly been raised in the West your whole life, are you even Chinese?

regardless it doesn't matter, we come from completely different cultural backgrounds, i don't take offense at your or anybody else's disgust. If you are raised and rooted here, this kind of thing does not sound out of the common, hardly shocking given some of the perversions that go on. it was a one-off event, not something i regret or even give much thought to now.

ay

i told my grandma (mother's side) about it, she said my cousin's misanthropic hustler of an aunt and clueless mother have been trying to trying to push my parents to arrange a marriage between us, no wonder there was that period they kept coming to Hong Kong to try to meet up w/ me. Hadn't seen her in about 6 years, she turned into a real vermin. Hit it and quit it, since excommunicated. I tried to reform her, but she don't wanna be saved why save her

cousin fucking shouldn't be acceptable in any culture, and that isnt just some eurocentric cultural prejudice bullshit

although for all intents and purposes i may unknowingly fuck a very distant cousin at some point in time because nobody knows what happened to any of my grandparents' siblings

but still i couldnt do it knowingly

well, in the greater context of art, culture, society, history etc etc, this one off event does not even deserve a fine print footnote. There's been much greater transgressions committed throughout, many of whom the offenders are probably figures a lot of the general public holds in high esteem.

I don't hear anyone calling for a ban on Ginsberg because he went on safaris to fondle prepubescent boys. My isolated incident is hardly a perversion. If you see it as one, you're either conditioned by the hypocritical prudishness imposed on your teachers of youth, or you need to get out and live and learn a bit more.

wow

you're an alright guy, someone who struck me as more intelligent than that.

You're saying pedophilia is more noble than what ended up being consensual sex between two adults (she DID end up agreeing to it, nobody gonna press rape on that. She was practically trying to see me every other week after this) who aren't even blood related, but happen to share to designation 'cousin' due to some distant family tie.

THAT is fucking retarded my man

wow

you're an alright guy, someone who struck me as more intelligent than that.

You're saying pedophilia is more noble than what ended up being consensual sex between two adults (she DID end up agreeing to it, nobody gonna press rape on that. She was practically trying to see me every other week after this) who aren't even blood related, but happen to share to designation 'cousin' due to some distant family tie.

THAT is fucking retarded my man

i was joking.

cousin fucking shouldn't be acceptable in any culture, and that isnt just some eurocentric cultural prejudice bullshit

although for all intents and purposes i may unknowingly fuck a very distant cousin at some point in time because nobody knows what happened to any of my grandparents' siblings

but still i couldnt do it knowingly

what about a cousin in law?